26 : don't make any sound

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

taehyung and jungkook both halted. the doorbell was ringing.

jungkook was almost thrown off the bed due to the sudden movement of taehyung, who sat up abruptly. taehyung's widened eyes darted toward the door and then toward jungkook. jungkook couldn't help but stare at him while biting the inner part of his lips.

what a fucking timing

"ju-jungkook. . . he's back. . . shit shit bogum's back!" taehyung attempted to stand up, intending to quickly dress up and hide jungkook somewhere. however, things did not go as he had planned when,

in a sudden movement, jungkook withdrew his dick from taehyung's orifice, causing the latter to flinch and nearly release a moan, which he attempted to suppress.

as he observed, jungkook gathered their clothes that were scattered on the floor and haphazardly tossed them into a drawer. he then returned to taehyung, who was wearing a perplexed and anxious expression. jungkook approached him and lifted him into his embrace in bridal style.

"what are you doing?!" taehyung spoke in a hushed, urgent tone as he realized that the sound of the doorbell had ceased, indicating that bogum had likely used his spare key to open the door.

the panic rose from the depth of his heart as the brunette struggled in jungkook's arms, in an attempt to get off but jungkook was just so hellbent on holding him tight to his bare chest that none of his efforts mattered.

"please let me down! the hell you're doing!" taehyung once again spoke in a hushed tone, but this time jungkook's gaze shifted towards him, his eyes appearing dark as if he had a devious plan brewing in his mind.

taehyung's heart skipped.

he probably had finally gotten the hint.

"hyung, don't think about him when i was the one fucking you senseless" jungkook's words were followed by a deliberate action as he moved taehyung's body downwards, stopping only when his buttocks made contact with his fully erect member, which had just been inside him mere moments before.

the terror visible in taehyung's eyes only increased but the excitement that rushed through his body when the raven head did that to him just baffled him further.

whenever it came to jungkook, taehyung's mind and heart acted the complete opposite.

"w-what do you plan on doing?"

jungkook's pierced lips curled into a smirk, "you don't want to get caught right? then just follow my lead"

jungkook pivoted and headed towards the rather huge closet located in the left corner of the room. taehyung's eyes widened as he contemplated what the younger had in mind, and he fought even harder against the restraint of his arms that were secured beneath his legs and draped over his exposed back.