10 : you're dirty

a/n: the playlist is very much recommended for this chapter !

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

rushing home like a nutcase after telling something so absurd to a man wasn't on taehyung's to-do list.

heck, none of what's happening these days was on taehyung's to-do list. he was not behaving how he does usually, how he should be. and he wasn't liking any of it.

after shut closing the front door he strolled to the couch, slumping his tired body, he propped his head on the headboard, summoning events from a while ago back in his head.

no, he should not be thinking of Jungkook. he should be not thinking of the person he begged to kiss despite having a husband, the person who has terrorized his mind after that certain night.

taehyung loathes being alone. because when he's lonely he has all these forbidden thoughts intruding in his functioning system, making him unable to think straight. even now, the male just wants his mind to stop working, since it is doing nothing but tempt the silly thoughts as a mother pampering her spoiled kid. it was vexatious.

who is this ridiculously handsome tattooed man to corrupt taehyung's head like he owns it huh? who is he anyway? maybe much more than he should be as a neighbour. it hasn't even been many days of this raven head shifting here yet taehyung already is driven crazy by him. this is unbelievable.

after seeing that stupidly beautiful smile on jungkook's pierced lips taehyung for a moment forgot about all the problems in his life as if they never existed in the first place. just that one smile made it so clear that taehyung feels some kind of way for that raven head.

he has to for feeling this way.

and when that utterly beautiful smile widened even more as the raven head told him, he will not cut his hair if he likes it this way.

taehyung felt his heart racing at that moment. he can't and won't describe how it feels, this feeling is his own. something only he owns thanks to jeon jungkook.

due to that unfamiliar feeling that overwhelmed him wholly, the brown-haired male ran out of the shop without any further speaking. he just left. not caring how jungkook called out for him, maybe even follow him out of the shop and just stood there dumbfounded- taehyung just didn't care.

"why did i even tell him that?" taehyung mumbled to himself, his drowsy eyes blinking slowly as sleep consumes him along with the flashbacks. "stupid. . . stupid taehyung" he muttered, yawning as he took a pillow and hugged it tightly, comfortably sliding against the couch's back.

*beep*

the doorbell rang and taehyung snapped his eye open. for how long was he sleeping?

he glanced out the window, noticing the night sky. he doesn't know what's the time but it was probably late. when the doorbell rang again taehyung stood up and rushed to the door saying a 'coming'.