8 : a sinner can only lie

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"TAE!"

taehyung knew bogum would be infuriated when he will reach home and not see him around. but the male couldn't tell he would be this angry.

bogum's temper sparked through his enraging eyes. the way his hair was all over his forehead as if he was going crazy and ruffled his hair from the exasperation.

nevertheless, taehyung isn't sure if he has done something really that bad for him to be so angry. he's an independent man and he can stay out late at night. it wasn't like he can't protect himself.

bogum with his seething strides more or less ran to taehyung before grabbing his arm, almost making the brown-haired man flinch.

"o-ouch, hey–'

"do you have any idea how worried i was! where the fuck were you!" he snarled, a hint of worry glistening in his eyes that almost tricked taehyung into thinking it was his fault bogum is so angry.

"there was a residential committee. . . so i got late–"

"then at least pick up my damn calls! i called you so many fucking times!"

taehyung grimaced and fished out his phone, licking his lips in nervousness seeing there actually were 53 missed calls from bogum but he couldn't pick it up because of his phone being on silent mode.

"my phone. . . was on silent mode. i'm sorry i didn't see them–"

"god taehyung, you're so careless! i was just about to go to the police station, do you know how worried you made me!" bogum yelled and it seemed like he had no intention of lowering his voice and stop yelling at the brown haired male.

"hey, calm down. why are you making a fuss out here? i'm a grown man, can't i be out late night?" taehyung scowled, shoving off bogum's hand that was gripping on his arm tightly.

"i don't know! maybe you can't! why do you want to be out so late anyway!" taehyung felt a vein popping on his neck from the words.

"what the fuck is your problem! do you even hear yourself? do i have to explain whatever i do to you every time? do you explain yourself to me?! then why should i?!" taehyung yelled, now getting angry likewise. bogum shook his head and sighed, not giving an answer that made the brown haired male all the more furious.

"why are you making that expression as if everything is my fault! what did i even do?!" taehyung felt his eyes tearing up, maybe now that he was just done talking his heart out to practically a stranger, he was apparent with his feelings.

taehyung didn't like the way bogum treated him, he didn't like how he has that expression on his face as if everything is his fault, that he is on the blame and he should be begging for forgiveness. it was frustrating and abrasive.