23 : desperate for your love

happy valentine's day qts♡

here's a special long chapter in the celebration of hitting 100k+ reads and also bcs of Valentine's.

do comments y'all and the playlist is very much recommended for this chapter !

and lastly, enjoy ෆ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"i said let's get together"

jungkook couldn't have heard that wrong. but again, it can't just happen to him when there's still someone between them. it was hard to believe.

"hyung. . ." jungkook hesitated for a moment, not knowing what to say. the warmth in his chest had quickly spread to the point where he wanted to kiss taehyung who stared back at him with wide eyes, clearly taken back by his own words.

"ah. . . i. . . i mean we can date- ugh sorry i don't know what I'm saying" taehyung blabbered, covering his face with his slender hands. jungkook could see the redness on the tip of his ears.

cute. jungkook thought.

"hey, look at me" jungkook cupped taehyung's face making him remove his hands from his face as he tentatively looked into jungkook's bambi eyes.

one thing that is notable about jungkook is that his eyes can have a significant impact on his overall aura. sometimes he can look intimidating as fuck - ready to bury you six feet under, while other times he can have this moony eyes look on, that makes him look as pure as the driven snow.

it was vexing for taehyung to not be able to understand jungkook's intentions. because what if he was just trying to mask them with one mere look in his eyes?

just like right now, it's impossible to know if jungkook is really sincere. taehyung has grown a lot of trust issues, partly due to the difficult life he has had in his marriage these past few months.

"i can wait a hundred years for you," the raven head laughed, "if i can live that long, then it is. so don't force yourself to say something you don't want to"

taehyung sighed, "no, you won't. you'll get over me"

hearing the brunette, jungkook narrowed his eyes and sneered, "you claim to know me so well, don't you?" the raven head then licked his lips, the silver ring on the lower lip moving along with his tongue where taehyung's eyes lingered.

"but you know nothing. my devotion, my sincerity, my wickedness, my madness, my obsession, my love, all that when i have feelings for someone-how much do you know, hyung?"