31 : you're mine

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"so, you're gonna divorce him?" jungkook asked in silence with taehyung in his arms, the brunette wrapped himself around the raven head like a pillow he uses in between his legs- his most comfortable position.

"mhm" taehyung hummed while nodding his head. thinking about the past few horrendous months of his life.

he had experienced difficult situations throughout his life. being gay had consequences, such as losing his family - the people he considered his mother and father - and his siblings, who still wished to stay by his side but had to distance themselves in case he influenced them negatively (due to the harmful beliefs instilled by his parents that he silently believed). his friends abandoned him, disregarding the years of friendship they had shared, simply because he no longer fit their expectations.

he had lost everything, to be with park bogum.

but it wasn't the worst since bogum was with him through thick and thin.

bogum, too, had suffered the tragic loss of his loved ones, leaving him in a solitary state. however, they found solace in each other's presence amidst their isolation.

it wasn't so bad.

but now, the person he fought for, the person who was there for him through thick and thin, the person he had given his heart to- didn't seem to care for him anymore.

bogum cheated.

just like he did.

they were kinda like two sides of a coin- similar yet so different.

however, taehyung is uncertain if he truly feels regretful. although they have been there for one another for a considerable amount of time, developed feelings for each other, tied the knot, and experienced countless firsts together, it is not necessary for the first to be the final.

the notion that first love never succeeds ultimately proved to be accurate over several years.

taehyung didn't regret what he had with bogum. but he regrets not ending things when he felt the vast gap between them. he should have known for better, bogum didn't want him anymore and all that bullshit of him still loving him was just to keep this broken marriage together.

of course, he couldn't blame bogum because he had done the same. despite not loving bogum anymore, he wanted to give him a chance just for the sake of what they have. bogum must have also felt the need to do so.

but now that he knows, bogum also feels the need to get out of this hell called marriage. he will surely give him that freedom.

he will divorce bogum.

a part of it must be because he's angry at bogum and also at himself. regretful of how things turned out to be, but he will leave it all behind.

looking up at jungkook who was playing with his hair, taehyung locked eyes with him who looked down at him after feeling his gaze.