Seventeen

Katherine had an amazing day with her friends. She hadn't had a chance to hang out with them for quite a while, so it was like a breath of fresh air. Harrison had La Belle Vie catered in for lunch— the small French bistro that he took her to after her father's court hearing. The thoughtfulness he exhibited had her smiling like a very loved woman.

And she was loved— by him, by her friends, by her cousin, and even by the two strangers, Christoph and Cassie, who certainly became friends of hers that day.

She was so grateful for the day she had and she wanted to be able to thank Harrison properly— in a way that truly showed him how much she appreciated him. So she dolled herself up before typing out a text message to Harrison, who had been diligently working in his office for most of the day— only coming out to spend a little time with the group during lunch.

Katherine: You've been working all day. Please come to bed.

Harrison: I have a few more things to do, angel

Katherine: I miss you. I need you.

Katherine knew exactly what would get him to come to her. She quickly fluffed up her hair and checked her appearance in the mirror before snapping a picture of herself— from her face down to the tops of her breasts that were nearly overflowing out of a black lace bustier that she was wearing— a bustier set that she picked out that day.

She quickly sent the picture to Harrison and then sat down on the bed, waiting for a response.

Harrison: Katherine...

Katherine: I want to thank you for today. Come to bed.

She didn't receive another response through a text. Harrison's final response came a few minutes later when the bedroom door opened and he was standing there with that look in his eyes— that look that told her he was ready to play.

Katherine's smile was instant when she saw him. She quickly set her phone down on the nightstand and swung her legs over the side of the bed.

"Katherine," Harrison said lowly as his eyes pierced into hers, almost like he was trying to keep himself from looking down at what she was wearing, like he was trying to rein himself in before he even started.

"Hi," she breathed suggestively as her feet found the floor and stood up to show off the black lace she picked out just for him.

"New lingerie?" Harrison asked as he only allowed himself to look down her body for a few moments before his eyes were back on hers.

"Mm-hmm," she hummed, sliding her index finger sensually across the tops of her breasts.

Harrison's eyes once again dipped down her frame, really getting a good look at her that time, like he was savoring her.

"Do you like it?" She asked, biting her lip as she slowly advanced toward him.

"Do I like it?" He questioned, looking up into her eyes.

"Mm," she hummed as she stepped up to him and wrapped her arms loosely around the back of his neck.

"I like it very much, Miss Mason," he breathed as his hands slipped around her waist before sliding smoothly down her backside, gripping onto her.

"Good," she cooed before leaning in to kiss his lips.

A soft moan left his mouth as she kissed him and it sent so many pleasing sensations through her.

Harrison began walking her back toward the bed as they kissed and excitement flooded her. She loved getting to play with him, getting to see what kind of lover she'd get each time. It was like receiving a new present every time they were together— one even better than the next.