Twenty-Eight

"Mon amour," Katherine breathed in Harrison's ear, bringing him back to consciousness.

When he felt her kiss across his jaw, then down his neck, and down to his chest, a smile tugged up his lips. He had never been woken up in such a pleasant and provocative way in all his life.

"Mm," Harrison hummed, feeling his dick twitch with arousal as she continued to kiss his body.

"Mon ange," he breathed, slowly opening his eyes as her lips trailed feather-light down his sternum.

"Good morning, my love," Katherine greeted as she continued to leave kisses across his warm skin.

"Bonjour, mon ange," he murmured as he ran his hands over her bare shoulders and then down her arms.

"You have a beautiful body, Mr. King," she cooed as she kissed across his chest.

"Do I?" He asked as a smirk tugged up his lips.

"You do. You definitely do. Wanna kiss every inch," she told him before moaning against his flesh.

"Mm. Katherine," Harrison hummed, closing his eyes when her lips suctioned around one of his nipples before lapping her tongue around it. His angel was determined to fuck him up first thing in the morning.

"I dreamt about you," Katherine confessed, causing the intrigue to stir inside of him.

"Yeah?" He asked, smiling smugly as her tongue swirled delicately around his other nipple before sucking it into her mouth.

"Katherine," Harrison moaned out her name as the pleasure built up inside of him.

"Mm-hmm. Dreamt you flew me to paradise..." She began as she slowly trailed her kisses down his belly, seemingly reveling in kissing every inch of his flesh.

"Mm," he hummed as he swiped her hair out of her face so he could see what she was doing to him.

When her eyes looked up into his as she continued to kiss her way down to his navel, his stomach filled with excitement and desire from the look of pure lust he found in them.

"Before I woke up, I was trying to find a way to thank you," Katherine continued as she bypassed his navel and went even lower, kissing down his pelvis on each side, causing a jolt of pleasure to skate up his dick.

"Oh, yeah?" Harrison encouraged, feeling entirely captivated by what she was saying and doing.

"Mm. Imagine how happy I was finding out it was real," she said, popping her head up to look at him.

"Yeah?" He asked, reaching up to swipe her hair behind her ear.

"Yes. It feels like a dream. But it's real. You're real. My beautiful boy," she cooed as her lips came back down to his belly again.

She was taking her time by kissing all around his arousal, not touching it once— which fucking made him want to go mad. It was agonizing in the best kind of way. Dear fucking god, he wanted her to touch it, but he kind of really enjoyed the build up.

"You are the sweetest man," she cooed as she continued to tease him with her lips.

Harrison gritted his teeth together as goosebumps skated across his flesh with every move of her mouth. He was so fucked up for her.

"Je t'aime, je t'aime, je t'aime," she breathed, leaving a kiss after every affirmation.

"Oh, mon ange, c'est une douce torture," Harrison hummed as his eyes closed tightly and he felt the endorphins and dopamine flooding his brain.