Forty-Four

"Do you know how wet I am just thinking about what these fingers are about to do?" Katherine asked as she slipped her hand over the soft lace of the red panties that covered her center.

Harrison's chest heaved with uneven breaths as he watched her, his mouth hung slightly open. His body was practically vibrating with sexual tension as he sat there so obediently for her.

"The thought of coming around my own fingers... mmm," she moaned loudly as she closed her eyes and began to work her finger in tight circles around her clitoris through the lace.

Katherine wasn't sure how those words were coming out of her mouth, but somehow she had dropped that veil of shyness and let her inner goddess come out just to prove a point to her very headstrong boyfriend.

"Fucking hell," Harrison groaned, looking as though he was in absolute agony.

"Oh my god, baby," she moaned as her eyes opened to look at him, "Do you want to know how it feels?"

"Yes," he said desperately, his mouth dropping open even further as he watched her.

"It's incredible. It's like I can feel every single nerve-ending coming alive inside of me, igniting, thriving," she relayed and heard as he shuddered out a breath.

He looked like one of those cartoon characters with their heart trying to beat out of their chest, like he couldn't control it even if he tried.

"Do you know what I'm talking about, Harrison?" She asked, biting at her bottom lip as she continued to stimulate herself.

"I-I do," he stammered and it caused her blood to tingle inside of her.

"Mm, you do. I know you do, baby," she moaned, closing her eyes again as the pleasure inside of her began to build.

"This isn't enough though," she told him as she brought her other hand around, slipping it across her pelvis.

"Do you need help, Miss Mason?" Harrison asked, and she opened her eyes just in time to see him send her a complacent smirk.

"I've got this, baby. Just watch," she declined as she dipped both hands down her vulva before gripping onto the lace panties and ripping them right down the middle of the crotch.

A low, whimpering whine made its way out of Harrison's throat, surprising Katherine. She had never heard anything like it come from him before. It made her want to continue just to hear it over and over again.

"Oh, was that your job, baby?" She provoked, sending him the most innocent smile that she could, "Sorry."

His eyes were dark and haunting as he looked back at her. She could tell that he was fed up with this game already, but he wasn't protesting. He was being a good little sub for her.

"I just needed a way to get my fingers in here," she told him with a salacious smirk as she slipped them into the torn part of the panties and began to stimulate her clit again.

Her other hand came up, working it over her breasts, squeezing them between her fingers to assist in her indulgence.

A moan caught in his throat when her middle finger slipped down her wet cleft and slowly sank inside of her sex.

"Oh, mm," she moaned as she lazily pulled it out and pushed it back in a few times.

"Another," she declared before sinking her ring finger in with the other.

"Oh, that feels good. So fucking good, Harrison," she whimpered as she fucked herself with her fingers, slow at first before building up a rhythm.