Twenty

"How are you feeling, angel?" Harrison asked as the two of them sat in the back of the limousine together on the way to the gala.

"Like I want you to fuck me," Katherine said bluntly, figuring it was of no use to lie to him.

A wry smile turned up his lips before he chuckled.

"I would love to fuck you, angel. I want nothing more. But you continue to defy me and you need to be taught a lesson, it seems," he told her.

"Mm," she hummed as she leaned in closer to him, hovering her lips over his, "I will remember this."

A smile turned up Harrison's lips, "yeah?"

"Mm. I'll remember this the next time you're so worked up that the only thing that will possibly sate you is me. Whether it be my mouth, or my dripping wet cunt... or something else entirely," she breathed lowly, thinking about how he had told her on more than one occasion that he would like to explore anal with her.

"Something else?" He asked, cocking an intrigued eyebrow.

"Remember, I like to play," she challenged, "as long as I'm winning."

Harrison's smile was back on his face a moment later.

"Fuck, angel. I really like this side of you," he told her as his eyes stared into hers. She cocked her eyebrow, but didn't let any emotion show on her face as she stared him down.

"You make me feel a lot," he breathed moments before his lips crashed into hers.

Her heart flourished from his words— his way of telling her he loved her. But then she thought about her makeup and how it was probably getting ruined by his kiss.

"My lipstick," she mumbled against his mouth.

"Fuck the lipstick," he hissed, kissing her again as his hand snaked into the open slit on her dress.

Katherine opened her legs wider for him as she felt his fingers bypass her thong and slip up and down her cleft.

"Mm," she moaned against his mouth when he sunk a finger inside of her.

"Fucking soaking," Harrison breathed against her mouth before attaching his lips again.

His finger moved slickly in and out of her before she gasped, "another."

"Mm, angel," Harrison moaned as he slipped another finger inside her.

"Fuck," Katherine hissed as his pace picked up and her fingers gripped tightly onto his bicep.

Her body was already so heightened from their time together in the bathroom, that she was sure to find her end rather easily.

"Don't stop," she breathed, closing her eyes and hanging her mouth open, feeling every thrust of his long fingers, hitting her spot over and over.

"You look absolutely obscene right now with your lipstick all over your mouth and your lips parted so perfectly. Mm. What I wouldn't give to fuck your mouth right now. Would love to see that lipstick all over my cock," Harrison breathed lowly in her ear as he continued finger-fucking her.

"Fuck, Harrison," she whimpered. His dirty words were helping her along.

"I'm gonna come. Fuck. Oh my god," Katherine whimpered as her lower half started to writhe uncontrollably against his fingers.

"Come. Mm. Let me see you lose yourself. You're so unbelievably sexy, mon ange," Harrison cooed in her ear as his fingers began to move faster to help her find her ending.