Fifty-Nine

08.21.2023 — This is a chapter in a TEN part update that includes chapters 55-64. Please make sure to read chapter 55 first!

.

.

"Don't use the loo yet," Harrison said as he dried his hands after washing them in the small sink that was connected to the bar in his office.

"What?" Katherine asked, furrowing her eyebrows in question as she shimmied her thong up her legs and positioned it into place. He didn't want her to go to the bathroom yet?

"Dance with me first. I like the idea of a part of me still inside of you."

A spark of arousal shot through her from his words. Why was that so fucking hot? His come was still inside of her and he wanted to feel that bit of possession as he danced with her in front of all the people at the club.

"Okay," she agreed, a sensual smile turning up her lips as he walked toward her.

"Mm," he hummed as he grasped the side of her face between his forefinger and thumb, crashing his lips against hers. His tongue wove around hers in an intoxicating rhythm that left her nearly breathless once he pulled back.

"Are you ready?" He questioned, his brilliant tawny eyes looking intently into hers.

"Always," she breathed and felt his fingers intertwine with hers.

In a flash of anticipation, Harrison led Katherine down three levels to the dance floor, pulling her into his arms with ease. She had thought quite extensively what it might be like to dance with Harrison in such a setting — Would he have rhythm? Would he even seem comfortable dancing? Would it be a pleasant or awkward experience?

But much to Katherine's delight, as they started dancing, she found that Harrison could move his body quite well with hers. His movements were smooth and fluid, and it left Katherine questioning why she ever thought he'd been anything but amazing at anything he did. He used his body so well during sex, it made perfect sense that it translated impeccably to dancing.

Katherine felt Harrison's firm hands on her hips as she ground her backside in rhythm with his front, feeling the thumping bass in her chest from the thundering music. She was so lost in the moment with him that she almost forgot where she was. But when she focused on their surroundings once again, she found quite a few inquisitive eyes on them as they danced.

She immediately tensed in Harrison's arms, feeling an unwavering sense of anxiety inside of her. They had never been this out in public before and the dread of their names being splashed all over the tabloids again was daunting. She hated how their relationship was picked apart in the media.

But as soon as she felt Harrison's lips kiss up the arch of her neck, she found herself relaxing once again, realizing that it didn't really matter what anyone else thought. She knew that Harrison adored her deeply and that their relationship was real.

She did her best to shake off her apprehensions, knowing she had nothing to worry about when she was in his arms. All the people on the dance floor that ogled and gawked at them didn't know how completely Harrison possessed her. She was his. She would always be his. It was all she wanted.

Katherine turned to face Harrison, wrapping her arms around him before digging her fingers in the back of his hair as she pressed her forehead against his. She felt physically exhausted from what they had done upstairs, but somehow she felt mentally energized as she danced in rhythm with him. She loved him with everything she had inside of her.

When she pulled back to look at him, she caught the flash of desire in his eyes through the strobe lighting and it caused excitement to flood her. She crashed her lips tightly to his, unable to hold back her feelings. Harrison kissed her back with fervor, and she loved that all her questions about how he would act in public with her were being answered so fucking beautifully.

When they finally broke the kiss, Harrison spun her in his arms, nearly melding his body with hers as they moved in rhythm once again. She felt so much happiness and contentment as they danced, just closing her eyes and letting the music and Harrison lead her.

Katherine lost all concept of time while out on the dance floor. They could have been out there for a few songs, they could have been out there for a few hours. She didn't know. But when she felt Harrison's body go rigid behind her, her eyes quickly shot open.

As her mind came back down to reality, her vision focused and she saw a man dancing right in front of her with a lecherous smile on his lips all for her. Panic swelled inside of her as she thought about what Harrison might do. She felt his fingers tighten around her hips and she knew without a doubt that he had noticed the man dancing in their bubble.

Katherine's heart began beating so hard in her chest, she swore it rivaled the booming base coming out of the clubs speakers. A mini movie played in her head of the night ending quite badly because of the undesired situation they were just thrust into. But much to her surprise, Harrison didn't react in any of the ways her mind made up. He just graciously turned their bodies so the man was directly behind his back, blocking him from Katherine. His rhythm never faltered as he continued to dance as if nothing had happened.

Katherine's heart burst with love for him as she turned in his arms, a smile bright on her face. A sly, knowing smirk tugged up Harrison's lips as he looked at her. She wrapped her arms loosely around his neck before she pressed an amorous kiss to his lips before bringing her lips up to the shell of his ear and breathed 'I love you'. When she pulled back, his smile was as bright as hers before he leaned in kissing her again.

As they danced, Harrison continued to trail kisses down her jaw, down her neck, across her shoulder, and Katherine thought about how comfortable with PDA Harrison seemed to be. He didn't give a fuck who was around to see how much he cared for her, how much she turned him on. It was so validating to her and she wasn't entirely sure why, since she had never been much for PDA in any of her other relationships.

Maybe it was because she never felt anything for them like what she felt for Harrison. Maybe it was because he could never say 'I love you' and liked to show it instead. Maybe it was because he was Harrison fucking King and she still couldn't believe she was the one he was infatuated with. Probably all of the above, she wasn't sure. All she knew was that she absolutely lived for it.