Forty-One

"What do you want, sir? How would you like to use me?" Katherine asked, her eyes already hooded with lust.

"Take off your dress," Harrison demanded without even having to think about it. She immediately reached behind her and began to unzip her black mini dress.

He stood there watching as the straps slipped from her shoulders before the dress fell down her body, pooling at her feet onto the floor. She stood in front of him in a black lace bustier and a pair of barely-there black lace panties. As a matter of fact, there was less fabric there than he initially thought.

"Are those crotchless panties, angel?" Harrison asked, feeling almost feral from her choice of undergarments.

"That is correct, sir," she answered as she brought her hand down, gently skating her fingers across her exposed vulva.

"Fucking hell," he groaned as pleasure spiked inside of him.

"Which hole would you like to fill first, sir? My hot, wet mouth or my pretty little cunt?" She asked, biting at her bottom lip as her fingers continued to slide over her vulva.

"Katherine— Good Christ," he grumbled, feeling like he just got everything he ever fucking wanted.

He had to close his eyes to center himself. He couldn't think straight with her looking at him like that. As his lungs heaved in his chest, he took a moment to think about exactly what he wanted to do with her. There was something he had wanted to revisit for quite some time, and now with her complete and utter submission, he would be able to broach the idea with her once again. He just hoped she would be receptive to it, as it had been a sore subject in the past.

His eyes opened again, finding her still standing in front of him, regarding him curiously.

"Mm, mon ange. Along the lines of our conversation earlier about kinks, about the two of us working through our apprehensions about certain things..." Harrison began to relay his desire.

"Mm," she hummed in understanding.

"I'd like to revisit something."

"Anything, sir," she told him obediently.

"Edging," he told her as he watched her carefully.

He registered a glimmer of anxiety in her expression before it was quickly wiped away, making her the ever-perfect sub.

"Anything, sir," she told him once again.

"Only if you're comfortable," he insisted.

"I am yours, sir. I submit to you."

As much as he liked what she was saying, he needed to know if she was truly okay with it.

"I need to know if it is something you are completely comfortable with. Tell me," he demanded.

"Yes. I am, sir," she replied without hesitation.

"Don't just say what you think I want to hear."

"I'm not, sir," she insisted.

"Okay."

It felt a bit odd to him — the way she continued to agree with everything so willingly. It wasn't truly her and it made him a bit uncomfortable. He didn't get that bit of a challenge that he had grown to crave from her.

Yes, she made a fantastic sub, but was it even what he wanted anymore?

But then he thought about how this was just one night. He would get his Katherine back by the end. Tonight, they would play. He would get what he'd been asking for, for quite some time. A perfect little sub.