Fifty-Seven

08.21.2023 — This is a chapter in a TEN part update that includes chapters 55-64. Please make sure to read chapter 55 first!

.

.

Harrison and Katherine walked past a number of the guests in the VIP area, including Allaynah — who eyed them the whole time — before they made their way to a staircase that seemed to be hidden away in the back. Harrison immediately guided her up the clandestine stairs and she secretly wondered if they were allowed to go up there.

He led her into a dark hallway and it caused her stomach to turn with anticipation and a bit of apprehension. She hoped he wasn't about to take her right there in the open. If he had access to the third floor, anyone else could make their way up there as well.

But just as soon as she had the thought, Harrison stopped in front of a door and punched in a code. Katherine was so confused as he pushed it open, allowing them access. She watched as he flipped on the light, revealing a rather large office with a desk, a couch and a small little bar area.

"What is this?" She asked, feeling so confused.

"My office."

"Your office?"

"Yes."

"How is this your office?" She asked, looking at him with all the confusion in the world as he coaxed her inside.

"I own this club," he told her as he shut the door behind them.

"Wha—"

She was awestruck as she watched him walk further into the room, rummaging through a stack of mail on the desk for a moment before he turned to look at her.

"You own this club?"

"I do."

"What else do you own?" She asked, feeling amused by it.

With his wealth, she was sure he could own many properties in Manhattan if he wanted — honestly, anywhere around the world.

"Do you own the building we live in?"

"That doesn't matter right now, angel," he said as walked back toward her, reaching out to grab her hand before tugging her down onto the couch with him.

"Do you?"

"Yes. Now hush."

Katherine couldn't help but bite back a smile. Why did that turn her on? She had never been turned on by his wealth before, but something about him owning entire buildings caused her insides to quicken with desire. He was such a powerful man.

"Down," he demanded a moment later as he pressed a finger to one of his thighs.

She furrowed her eyebrows for a moment before she realized he wanted her to lay across his lap. With a nod of her head, she made the move to crawl over him, her belly on his legs. When he pressed his hand against her back, it caused her to let out a little screech and flounder a bit on his lap because she hadn't been expecting it.

"Harrison," she giggled, turning to look back at him.

"Calm," he said simply as his hand slid smoothly over her backside and she knew that Mr. King was running the show now.

"What are you doing?" She asked, letting out another giggle as he lifted the back of her dress, palming her bare flesh.

She was hoping he wasn't about to spank her. She wasn't sure what she did to warrant it.

"I have to see it, angel. I have to feel it. It was my birthday present after all," he told her of the dilator and it immediately made her relax. It was his birthday present.