Nineteen

Katherine would be his undoing. Harrison knew it. She was everything he didn't know he always needed.

It frustrated the fuck out of him when she was defiant, but Jesus fucking Christ did it turn him on. It was such a mindfuck to him. He had never been with a woman that challenged him so much in all his life.

The women he had been with before had always been on board to be the submissive. Or they were just there to get fucked by the billionaire. Either way, he always had complete and utter control over them.

But not Katherine. Not his angel.

She was commanding, and determined, and stubborn, and completely overwhelming, in the best kind of way.

He still remembered the first time she really took a stand with him. Fucking hell, she had him riled up. But along with the indignation he felt, he also felt a spark of frenzied exhilaration that never seemed to wane with every defiant word she spoke or brazen move she made.

She was the empress of all of his hidden fantasies— fantasies even he didn't know he had until she brought them about in him.

...

"Here," Harrison offered, holding out one of his white undershirts for Katherine as she sat naked on the edge of his bed.

He literally tore her shirt off of her body before he fucked her and he didn't want her traipsing about the flat in just her bra. There were many watchful eyes roaming about his home in the form of cameras and also in the form of his security team.

"What?" She questioned, looking at him oddly.

"Because I ruined yours," he told her evenly.

"Mm. Thank you," she said, reaching out to take it from him.

He sent her a nod in acknowledgement, eyeing her closely. He could almost see the gears in her brain turning as she thought of something, and it intrigued him. He wanted to know what she was thinking about. He wanted to know if she was thinking of him.

"What?" He questioned a moment later.

"Hmm?" She hummed as her attention finally fell on him once again.

"You were lost in your head for a moment. What were you thinking about?" He asked, watching her intently.

"Um... nothing..." She said, her cheeks flushing immediately.

"Katherine..." He said insistently.

"I don't have to tell you every little thought I have," she retorted with an overabundance of attitude.

He was sure she read the displeasure all over his face because soon she was back-tracking her words. Her mouth gaped open and her eyes went wide as her chest heaved delicately with heightened breath. Her near-panicked reaction to him sent a jolt of pleasure through his body. That feeling of dominance was so fucking addicting.

"I mean... you don't tell me everything you're thinking," she paraphrased, looking as though she knew she had just poked a sleeping lion.

"Do you want to know what I'm thinking, Miss Mason?" Harrison asked, speaking evenly.

"Yes," she answered, her voice shaking just slightly.

"I'm thinking I'd love to punish you for speaking to me that way," Harrison said with authority, and shamelessly waited for her reaction.

His keen eye on her caught the heady breath she took as her body lightly shuddered, her flesh rising with goosebumps. Everything she did pulled him in. She had his attention. He was sure she would for the foreseeable future.