Forty-Two

Harrison meandered into the bathroom, knowing that aftercare was necessary to prevent Katherine from going through an all-encompassing sub-drop. In other sub/dom experiences in his past, he had certainly done his due diligence by performing aftercare for the women who so willingly submitted to him. But this time was different. This time he was invested. This time it was with a woman who meant so much to him. He wouldn't just be going through the motions. He would see to it that she actually felt cared for.

Quickly, he began to run the bath water, waiting for it to become warm before he plugged the tub. He pulled out a container of lavender epsom salt and generously sprinkled it into the bath water for some added relief. He knew Katherine's muscles had been overused and would need some help to relax.

Next, he filled a glass of cold water from the tap before bringing it into the bedroom for her.

"Mon ange," Harrison cooed as he walked up to her while she lay motionless in the bed.

"Mm," she grunted sleepily.

"Quelle belle créature séraphique. Un véritable ange en ma présence."

"English," she murmured, but didn't open her eyes.

Harrison breathed out a laugh as he watched her.

"I brought you water, mon ange. You need to drink it," he told her firmly and noticed as she opened just one eye to look at him.

"That's not what you said," she mumbled before closing her eye, causing Harrison to smile to himself. He was completely and unabashedly enamored by her.

"C'mon, angel. Up," he insisted, causing a whine to escape her.

"I know, mon ange. I know you're exhausted, but you need to hydrate," he explained as he gently gripped onto her arm.

She let out a sigh, but finally complied, sitting up to take the water from him. In one breath, she downed the entire glass, causing him to smile to himself. She definitely needed it. Her chest heaved with her heightened breathing as she handed the glass back to him and he immediately set it on the nightstand.

"C'mon, angel. Up we go," Harrison told her as he dug his arms underneath her body, lifting her off the bed.

"Mm," she groaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck, sinking her body against his.

"Sore?" He questioned as he walked her to the bathroom.

"Very," she whimpered.

"My jaw feels like I got punched repeatedly," he chuckled.

"By my vagina," she quipped, causing him to laugh out loud.

"A beating I will gladly take," he countered, causing her to laugh weakly, only because she was so exhausted.

"Alright, angel. On your feet," he relayed, slowly dropping her legs, waiting for her feet to hit the ground before his grasp on her loosened.

Once the large soaking tub was over half full, Harrison leaned over to shut off the facet.

"Okay. Let's get this off you, baby," he told Katherine as he began to unhook the bustier she wore, freeing her from it in just a few seconds before his fingers drifted lower, tugging her peek-a-boo panties down her hips just enough for gravity to do the rest.

"Can you step in?" He asked her, speaking in an affectionate tone, to aid in her aftercare.

"Want you to come in too," she told him, her wide hazel eyes pleading.