Forty-Three

Today was the day. Katherine was in a mood and she knew she needed to use it to her advantage.

It was a Saturday so she knew whatever business Harrison was working on in his office could be done later. So she spent the morning getting ready — curling her long blonde hair just so, darkening her look with smokey eye makeup, and perfectly painting on red lipstick before dressing in a set of blood red lace lingerie that she acquired the day she chose her gala dress.

She clipped on black stockings to her garter belt and placed a pair of heels on her feet before wrapping her silk robe around herself.

She then confidently made her way down the hallway to Harrison's office and stepped into the open doorway, watching him while he worked. It only took a few moments for him to notice her before his dark piercing eyes were focused straight on hers.

"Katherine," he said sternly as he watched her, his vision dropping down to eye her attire.

"Hello, Harrison," she said with a salacious smirk on her crimson lips.

"What are you doing?" He asked, regarding her skeptically, but she could see the instant desire in his eyes.

"It's time," she told him vaguely and watched as his eyebrows furrowed in speculation.

"Time for what, Miss Mason?" He asked, his vision never leaving her.

"Time for you to come with me," she answered as she undid the ties of her robe, opening it so he could see the lingerie she chose to wear just for him.

"Katherine," he growled carnally before he stood up from his chair, immediately abandoning his work.

She knew she had him wrapped around her finger. Her plan was already working out so well.

"Follow me," she told him as she tied the silk robe back around herself.

A moment later, she turned on her feet and left the room with Harrison following behind her like a lost puppy.

Once they were in their bedroom and Harrison had shut the door, Katherine spun around to face him.

"Clothes off," she demanded, pointing a finger at him before pointing to the ground.

"Katherine," he breathed in some sort of protest, but began unbuttoning his shirt nonetheless.

"Is this... are you... we're gonna..." He stammered as excitement danced in his eyes.

"No questions, Mr. King. Just strip. Down to your underwear," she demanded as her eyes washed down his now exposed tattooed chest and then back up to his face as he shrugged his expensive shirt off his shoulders, dropping it at his feet.

A devilish smile turned up his lips, "okay."

"So compliant," she cooed as she watched as he kicked off his shoes and then his slacks before tugging each sock off, one-by-one.

"Sit on the bed. Back up against the headboard," she demanded, nodding her head toward it as she undid her robe once again, this time letting it fall to the floor.

Harrison immediately obliged and stared back at her from his perch as she kicked off her high heels and crawled up onto the mattress toward him.

"Mon ange," he breathed lowly as she inched her way to him, but stopped just short of touching him.

Instead, he reached out to grab her, but she immediately slapped his hand away.

"No touching," she snapped.