Fifty-Eight

08.21.2023 — This is a chapter in a TEN part update that includes chapters 55-64. Please make sure to read chapter 55 first!

.

.

Harrison sat down on the couch next to Katherine, and without another word, he patted his thigh, signaling her to lay down once again. She immediately crawled over him just as she did before, laying across his lap.

"Mm," he hummed as he pushed up the back of her dress again, sliding his palm over her warm skin.

"I can see my handprint on your bum, mon ange. Fucking beautiful," he said as his fingertips slid delicately over it. She giggled to herself before rolling her eyes. Of course he liked it.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked again.

"Yes, Harrison," she told him as she turned her head to look back into his eyes.

"You still want this?" He asked as his finger slid against her anus.

"Yes, baby. Please," she told him, nodding her head.

"Mm. You're incredible."

Katherine heard the sound of the bottle opening before he squirted some of its contents on the tip of his finger. A moment later, he pressed his finger against her, moistening her anus with the lube. Her stomach turned favorably as excitement flooded her. She had never done something like this before and she was so happy it was with the man she loved.

"Are you ready, angel?" Harrison asked as his finger moved in massaging circles around her anus.

"I am," she told him confidently.

She thought she'd feel nervous about this, but somehow with Harrison she felt anything but. If anything, he was drawing it out too much as the anticipation inside of her hit a fever pitch.

"Mon ange," he breathed as she felt his finger lightly probe the tight ring of nerves.

When he finally pressed the tip of his finger into her bum, it was with gentle ease and it caused Katherine's mouth to drop open as a whimpering breath fell from her lips. The pressure was delectable and the stimulation of the nerves around her anus was intoxicating.

"Are you okay, Miss Mason?" Harrison questioned before he went further.

"Katherine," she corrected him, breathing out her name.

Somehow it felt wrong for him to call her 'Miss Mason' when they were doing something so intimate, something so personal. She wanted it to be 'Harrison' and 'Katherine'. She wanted love, not just sex.

"Katherine. My angel, my everything," Harrison cooed, correcting himself and it completely sated her.

His finger was a bit bigger than the dilator she used, so she felt the stretching as he pushed in, but it felt amazing.

"More," she groaned and he slowly sank in further until he had fully pressed inside her.

"Harrison," she moaned, feeling so full of him, it was extraordinary.

"Katherine," he breathed as he slowly pulled back before pressing in again.

A whimpering moan crawled out of her throat as he did, the pleasure intensifying with his movement.

"Is this okay?"

"Y-yes. Yes," she guided him, "Again."

And soon he was building up a slow rhythm, fucking her ass with his finger.