Meant For You

hi bestiessss !

welcome back or welcome to my new readers!

before we get into the story, i just wanted to say thank you for giving my book a chance and i hope you will all fall in love with these characters and world as much as i will! reminder that i am NOT a professional writer and this is something i do for fun. so expect little mistakes and writing that is not at all perfect.

have fun reading AND please do not be a silent reader!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
C O P Y R I G H T

all rights reserved. no part of this story may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of the copyright owner, except the use of brief quotations in story reviews. this story is a work of fiction. characters, character names, places, and events are used fictitiously and are a product of the author's imagination. any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

i do not own any of the face claims/pictures i use in this story and they are not afiliated with the character i potray them to be.

please let me know if you ever see my story on another website or even on here, so that i can have it taken down immediately. do not copy my work as it is illegal to do so.

below are any of my socials that i have created specifically for my books! feel free to contact or interact with me there or here.

Instagram & TikTok: @/everlastingtimes
Wattpad & Pinterest: @/wastedtimez

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
D I S C L A I M E R S , R E A D ! ! !

→ i appreciate any criticism you may have on the story. i am not perfect so sometimes, even though i do revise before publishing, i make mistakes. don't be scared to comment if i misspelled a word or something. i will not tolerate any hate comments because i'm still a human with feelings ! any racism, homophobia, or hurtful comments will be deleted and i will mute you.

→ this story is for mature NEW ADULT(18+) audiences so please read at your own risk. all of my stories will have trigger warnings which i will list here. this story will involve: drinking and smoking, cursing, sexual themes/scenes, mentions of death, mentions of anxiety & panic attacks and possibly more. please, please, if any of the following trigger you, do not read this story. if you do choose to, please do so at your own risk.

→ if anything in this story offends you, please private message me and tell me about it. i would never want to offend anyone.

→ do not be afraid to let me know in the comments your thoughts and opinions. i love hearing how you all feel about the story and characters at any certain point. Remember, i am human at the end of the day so if you're mad at a character, do not take it on me (the author). characters are the way they are for a reason, just remember that. if you are expecting perfect characters, you will be very disappointed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
C H A R A C T E R L I S T !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━C H A R A C T E R  L I S T !

NOLA SCOTT, 19

MILES DEMPSEY, 24

MILES DEMPSEY, 24

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
P L A Y L I S T !

Adore You - Miley Cyrus
"wondering where you've been
all my life, i just started living."

Best Part - Daniel Caesar ft. h.e.r
"i just wanna see how beautiful you
are, you know that i see it. i know
you're a star."

Cardigan - Taylor Swift
"but i knew you'd linger like a
tattooed kiss. i knew you'd
haunt all of my what-it's."

Daylight - Taylor swift
"i don't wanna look at anything
else now that i saw you. i don't
wanna think of anything else now
that i've thought of you."

Everytime - Ariana Grande
"why, oh why, does god keep
bringing me back to you?"

Heartburn - Wafia
"and tell me why does my
heart burn, when i see
your face?"

Nobody Gets Me - SZA
"i don't wanna see you with
anyone but me. nobody gets
me like you."

Satellite - Harry Styles
"i can see you're lonely down
there. don't you know that i
am right here?"

She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
"it's not always rainbows and
butterflies, it's compromise that
moves us along."

That Way - Tate McRae
"said that it was just never
gonna happen, then almost
kissed me in the dark."

They Don't Know About Us - One Direction
"they don't know i've waited
all my life, just to find a love
that feels this right."

Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift
"he's so tall and handsome as
hell. he's so bad but he does it
so well. i can see the end before
it begins."

Young and Beautiful- Lana Del Rey
"and all the ways i got to know
your pretty face and electric soul."

Slut- Taylor Swift
"everyone wants him,
that was my crime."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A U T H O R ' S N O T E !

one more thing i wanted to say was, this is purely fiction. i will be using the names of real NHL teams but that's as far as i will go. i will make up names of players and of course, Miles is entirely fictional.

thank you so much for choosing to read Meant For You, enjoy!