sixty-six.

Nola Scott

The past two weeks have been the craziest of my life.

Being the girlfriend of a Stanley Cup Champion has been insane, to say the least. Even though we're not together in public, I've been showing up to public events and sticking with Ember and Kaitlyn who have also been invited because of their boyfriends. The celebrations have been grand and every now and then, Miles and I will sneak into the bathroom together for a quick make-out session.

It's not ideal that we're not able to be together twenty-four seven but seeing him have fun with his team and celebrate their accomplishment makes my heart burst. He deserves all of this and more. I can tell how happy he's been and it makes me even happier.

As much as I enjoy coming out and celebrating with him, being back home when it's just the two of us, is my favorite thing. Ever since the night he won the Stanley Cup Championship, we haven't been able to keep our hands to ourselves. We're having sleepovers every day and most nights we don't get a good night's sleep because we're exploring and devouring each other's body.

I'm thoroughly enjoying getting to know his body and him getting to know mine. I was kind of scared of losing my virginity that night because of stories I've heard in the past but my experience was nothing like that. Except for the small pain in the beginning, it didn't hurt at all afterward. Miles did everything in his power that night to please me and make me feel safe.

It was perfect because it was with him.
Now, I can't get enough.

Miles and I lay naked in my bed. We're the only ones here tonight. Sometimes we'll coordinate with Em and JT so we have alone time like this. Those two are currently out watching a movie. I lay my chin on his chest and look up at him. He's telling me about his collab with Nike and how ecstatic they were that the Kings won the Stanley Cup. His collab is set to go up soon and he's actually excited about it.

He wasn't sure about it a couple of months ago but now it's just another step into his career. Just last night, he won the Hart Memorial Trophy which is given to the league MVP. He's been the best player in the whole league this season in my opinion but Miles didn't think he would win this one. Since I couldn't make it, I was watching from home, cheering him on and in tears of course.

I'm so proud of him. Even though I can't be next to him during moments like this, I'm always cheering him on behind the scenes. It was kind of upsetting that after they won the Stanley Cup Championship I couldn't join Ember and all the other girls on the ice to congratulate our men. In moments like that, all I can think about is being with Miles. Seeing him down there was beautiful, I just wish I could have been there too.

I'm not hating the lowkey relationship we have. It's going great and keeping away from the media is the best choice for us but it does suck not being able to celebrate with him as closely as I want to. Maybe one day it won't be like this but for now, I'll cherish our memories together. Those for just me and him.

Speaking of the NHL Awards though, JT was given the Calder Memorial Trophy which is given to the standout rookie of the year. Ember went to the awards as his date and she was very, very excited for him. Their little moment on TV made my eyes teary. Both of my best friends dating each other is the best thing ever. Seeing them happy makes me emotional. I gave JT a big hug and congratulations on his win.

We all knew he'd get the award.

"My dad's kind of mad we haven't been to Oak Hill to hang out. He hasn't seen you since the last time he came out to a game," I giggle. Unfortunately, my parents and siblings weren't able to come to game five but they still watched on TV. Miles told me Dad texted him congratulations afterward. Now Dad's been asking when we're coming to visit. Like I said, Miles has been busy celebrating so we haven't had much time to go anywhere.