Introduction

800 years ago...

-Minho! the woman exclaimed with tears of happiness when her son appeared at the door after a so long army service. My brave Knight came home finally, she said hugging him tightly.

-I missed you, mother, he said wrapping his arms around her.

They were living in a humble abode, in the middle of the plain. They were poor, but happy. That was life about.

-I received your letter, mother. I'm sorry I couldn't make it...

-I know, son. Don't worry! He was proud of you either way. He died happy knowing he had a son like you, she said with a sad smile.

-I promised him I will be back when he will get better... I didn't know how bad was he, Minho sat down on his bed almost crying.

His mother approached him and whiped his face, then kissed his forehead.

-I buried him in the garden. Go and say goodbye!

Two days later, Minho went to the castle at the prince's request.

All the servants told him to go to Jisung's room. He climbed the stairs until he reached the room. The door flung open before he even got to knock.

-Good evening, your Highness! he kneeled in front of Jisung. I received your letter and I came here to reply to it.

-Great! Come in! Jisung dragged him in by the hand.

-Your Highness, if you would let me speak...

-Me first! I like you! A lot! You're so beautiful!

-Thank you so much for the compliments, but... I don't share the same feelings.

-You don't think I'm beautiful?

-No! I mean yes! I mean... I don't feel the same towards your Highness. I'm sorry!

-Oh...Jisung's entusiasm dropped. I understand.

-I'm sorry! I accept any punishment you will consider I deserve, Minho added holding humbly his head down.

-I'm not gonna kill you just because you don't like me back, Jisung chuckled.

-You won't?

-Of course not. But I have another request. I want us to be friends, if I am not too ugly to be your friend.

-I will gladly be your Highness's friend.

-Then we should introduce ourselves properly, he said with his smile back on his face. My name is Han Jisung, the Prince of this Kingdom, the only heir. I am 18 years old and I have only my father. My mother was assassinated by the enemies. I grew up between these walls all my life. And my best friend is the Duke Hyunjin.

-My name is Lee Minho, 1st Class Commander under Changbin's authority. I am 21 years old and I live in a house away from here. I only have my mother. My dad died from sickness while I was on the field, so I couldn't make it to his funeral. And I don't really have friends. Just Changbin, but he is bossy.

-I'm sorry for your father!

-Thank you!

Present

-Minho! Mommy's home! the fancy lady left her coat fall off her shoulders and took off her high heel shoes.

She searched for her son through the house and found him in the living room.

-Minho! Come and hug your mother! she said raising her arms expectation.