Fear

Present

-Hyung, I need the other hand too, Jisung tried to escape Minho's grip.

The older has been clingy since Jisung caught him and Hyunjin talking that night.

Something was definitely off, but Jisung couldn't wrap his head around it.

-Why? he whined, his chin on Jisung's shoulder.

-I need to brush my teeth. And to take a shower. And to go to the bathroom!

-You can do that with me here.

The next thing Minho knew was him being thrown out of the bathroom and the door slamming behind him.

-You're trying too hard, Felix said. You sound desperate.

-Thanks, Minho rolled his eyes.

-Are you planning to do something stupid?

-What? No!

-So you are, he sighed. Don't break Jisung's heart, please! He won't take it well.

-Hyung! Hyung! Changbin stormed inside the room. Guess what!

-Just tell me already! Minho said annoyed.

-I was checking your house...or what was left of it and I found this under the remains, he handed Minho the crown.

-What the hell?

-Hyung, this could be legit. A real golden crown. This could be worth millions.

-A crown? Felix asked, his voice cracking.

-Yes.

-With gems and silver details? It should be a rose inside it.

-Yeah! You're right, Changbin widened his eyes. How did you know?

-That's the crown of the Kingdom of Roses. That crown was buried with its last owner 700 years ago. The last king didn't have an heir, so the Kingdom died with him. He was buried in the garden, next to his brother.

-That means hyung's house was built where was the castle, right? Changbin asked very curious and captivated.

-Yeah...Felix replied gulping.

-That means I have to take this to the museum, Minho grabbed it from Changbin's hands.

-What? But if you melt it and use the money for the house, everything will be fixed.

-It's not fair, Changbin. This is a treasure. A part of history. The Kings that wore it deserves to be remembered. This is their only legacy. I'll take care of this now.

-Wait! Felix shouted. Please, I wanna try something. I won't damage it. I just wanna see something.

Minho nodded and gave it to him.

At that moment Jisung entered the room, gaining everyone's attention.

-What's going on? he asked drying his hair with a towel.