Challenge

Present

-Jisung, there are just flowers. Grow up already! Changbin yelled holding a huge pair of scissors in his hand.

-Hyung, please! Don't do this! Look at them ! There are beautiful.

What were they fighting over?

Roses. Yeah, I know. Weird reason to argue over.

Changbin was the gatekeeper hired by Miss Lee and his problem was that on the huge gate have grown roses. He wanted to cut them all, but Jisung came in time to stop him.

-Why would Miss Lee hire a gardener if she wanted to get rid of the flowers?

-To take care of the flowers in the garden. Flowers shouldn't be on this gate.

They were fighting over that pair of scissors like two kids over the last toy when Minho came to separate them.

-Here! Ask The boss's son if I should cut or not the flowers.

Minho, however, wasn't even a bit interested in their argument. He came with one thing in his mind.

-You! he pointed with his index finger to Changbin.

In his eyes was pure anger.

Changbin stepped back holding his hands in air in surrender.

-Sir?

-You told mom about my first encounter with the gardener. You snake!

-She asked me. What was I supposed to tell her?

-Nothing! Use your brain for God's sake! Next time to talk, I myself fire you and throw your things in the street. Understood?

-Damn, you're even more hysterical in the morning, Jisung blurted out. At least I know you're a bitch with every of your servants. And you made me feel special, Jisung mimicked as he was whipping his tears with his sleeve.

Minho turned around to face him and tried his best not to tell or punch the younger in the face.

-Why are you doing here? Isn't part of your job to spend your day in the garden? he asked with his jaw clenched.

-It's also my job to take care of those roses, Jisung replied pointing up.

Minho's eyes took a quick glance of the problem, then he burst into laughter.

-Changbin!

-Sir?

-Cut them all! I don't wanna see a petal left. But leave the thorns. I like them.

Minho enjoyed seeing Jisung's expression. The boy was red of fury, but he knew he couldn't repost. So he chocked in frustration and left Minho's satisfied gaze.

The next morning, Minho woke up because of the sunlight coming through his window.

He squinted bothered by the powerful light and turned around to go to sleep again until he realised... He had curtains in his room lat night.

He jumped out of bed and saw his curtains all cut in a messy way. He looked out the window and saw Jisung waving at him with a smirk.

-What did you do, moron? he yelled after opening the window.

-The curtains had flower print. And since you don't like flowers, I got rid of them. But don't worry! I kept a part for them.

-Oh, now you did it! he said running to the door.

It took a second for Jisung to realise what was happening.

Minho started chasing him around the house. It was quite a funny scene for the boy, cause Minho was still wearing his pijama and he was bare footed.