I love you in every lifetime! (the end)

3 years later...

-Hyung, come on! It's your fricking birthday and your best friend in the world organized the best party ever! Get off bed! Hyunjin tried to pull Minho up by the hands.

-Not in the mood, Minho groaned from under the blanket.

-Still no message from Jisung?

-Nope. He was on the plane to England the last time we talked.

-He'll call you, hyung, Hyunjin patted his back. I'm sure he will. Now dress up! I have booked the best singer to entertain your guests.

Minho rolled his eyes and went to the wardrobe, not even bothering to look at Hyunjin trying to hide his smirk.

The latter put up together a grandiose party for his best friend's 23rd birthday, but also for the restoration of the Lee Mansion.

He invited everyone and took care of every little detail.

But he knew Minho wasn't gonna enjoy it if he didn't have Jisung by his side.

The latter left that summer to study abroad.

Minho stayed until the police caught the people who shot Jisung and set the Mansion on fire, then he went to work with his grandmother.

They kept in touch, but Jisung got busier the moment he debuted. He was exhausted from training, yet he made time to call Minho back. Even if it was 3 in the morning and he was out of breath from dancing.

But two weeks ago, Jisung stopped answering.

He told Minho he was heading to England for a concert and a few fan events.

Minho tried calling and the more he called the more depressed he became.

Hyunjin sneaked through the garden to the back of the house and waited for a car to pull over.

He bent down at the window level and smiled at the person inside.

Then the door opened.

Hyunjin took his hand and helped him get out of the car.

-What do we have here? A superstar! Hyunjin spun him once to look at the fancy clothes and the new piercings. I'm surprised you didn't come with a limousine.

-You told me to be as hidden as possible. A limo would catch everyone's eyes.

-It's good to see you again, Jisung! Hyunjin wrapped his hands around his friend.

-It's good to be back, Jisung smiled from ear to ear.

-I told you when I come back you will be the first one I'll call, Jisung said.

-Your timing was perfect. He doesn't have a clue, he winked before taking his hand and taking him to the kitchen where Felix was helping the chef.

-Lix? Since when do you cook? Jisung raised an eyebrow.

-Jisung! he raised his hands in the air splashing Hyunjin with flour in the face.

-Sorry, Hyunjin!

-You would be surprised how many times this happened, Hyunjin turned to Jisung.

Felix jumped in Jisung's arms and hugged him tightly.

-What are you doing here?

-I came to visit you, guys.

-You have to try my brownies. After my magic was gone I started cooking and went to some classes. A chef hired me and now I am working.

-That's awesome.