Son of Ragana

Present

-There you go, sir! Seungmin placed the order on the table where a stranger figure was sitting alone, with his head covered by a hood.

The man raised his gaze, revealing his eyes. Seungmin froze in his place the moment he looked directly in that white emptines.

-You haven't changed a bit, Seungmin, he said smiling.

-Do I know you? Seungmin asked feeling a shiver going down his spine.

-You did. Long time ago. You gained some confidence, but deep down...you're still the shy boy I knew.

-I'm sorry, sir! You must be mistaken me. I don't remember you.

-Yeah...that's the point. Do you know where I can find the man named Han Jisung? he changed the subject quickly.

-Jisung? Yeah, he is living across the street, in the Lee residence.

-Lee? As in Lee Minho?

-Yes. That's Jisung's boss.

-I see... Thank you, Seungmin! See you later!

The boy wanted to raise on his feet and exit. Seungmin panicked, afraid the older might fell or stumble on something.

-Do you need me to help you? I can walk you to the gate, Seungmin offered his help.

-I'm not going now. There is no point since they are not home. I will return.

Seungmin watched the man walking to the exit with no problem.

-Wait...how did you know they are not home? Seungmin shouted too late to be heard.

Something felt off with that guy.

Lee residence

Jeongin was sorting his equipment when he felt two cold hands covering his eyes.

-Guess who, a voice said followed by a chuckle.

-Channie hyung? he said turning back to make eye contact with man.

Jeongin's cheeks turned all red the moment he realised Chan had his hands placed on his waist.

-Are you looking for Minho hyung? He isn't here.

-I know. I am looking for you.

-Me? No no no no! he said backing off. You can't do this, hyung.

-Do what? Chan asked confused of Jeongin's sudden reaction.

-This. Flirting with me. This is a no. No.

-So you don't like me?

-I do! he blurted out a little too loud. But Miss Lee wants you with her son. And she is a wonderful woman. She treats everyone so nice. I can't do that to her.

-But Minho doesn't want me. So what it the point? I want you anyway.

-Don't say that, Jeongin shook his head slowly. Please, don't say that. You can grow feelings for him. You can work it out. I am not rich and definitely not the best match.

-Let me decide that, he said gripping Jeongin's shoulders.

-We just met, hyung...Jeongin said smiling in pain. This is ridiculous.

-I just feel like I've know you forever, Chan said looking straight into Jeongin's glassy eyes.

-I feel...Jeongin began scared to continue.

Kingdom of Roses | Stray Kids Royal AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें