Sunday in a hospital

Present

-What? Car accident? How?

-We don't know, Minho shrugged. We were told to wait here for updates.

Just then a nurse stepped towards them and searched with her gaze for a relative.

-Is any of you part of the patient's family?

-Yes! I am his brother, Minho lied out of the blue.

-Come with me, she replied turning around in her heels.

-Do you know where the other boy is?

-He is not my patient, the nurse replied harshly.

-Alright, Minho replied sadly. Guys, go to Jeongin if you find his room!

He yelled to the others before following the nurse to Chan's room.

-How is he?

-Nothing serious. Some scratches. The shock was more mentally than physically. But nothing to worry about. He can leave tomorrow.

-That's a relief, Minho smiled.

The nurse stopped in front of the door and knocked slightly before pushing it open.

-You have a visitor, she said putting a fake smile.

-Minho? Chan furrowed his eyebrows.

-Hi, hyung!

-You have five minutes, the nurse told Minho, then left the room.

-How are you feeling?

-Good. Why are you here?

-The hospital called us. They couldn't reach your mother, so they delayed the next number.

-I'm sorry they made you come here!

-You kidding? I wanted to spend my Sunday in a hospital anyway, Minho joked. Besides, Hyunjin and his date are here too.

-Why? Chan asked genuinely worried.

-Allergies or something.

Minho took a seat next to Chan's bed and looked at him with a serios face.

-Hyung, can you tell me what happened?

-It was a wolf.

-Wolf? What do you mean?

-I had some speed. Maybe a lot. And a wolf just appeared in front of the car. Jeongin took the wheel and turned right before I even realised. We ended up in a fence. When I woke up, my head was hurting and Jeongin...

-What? Minho placed his hand on Chan's to calm him down.

-Jeongin was unconscious. It's all my fault, a tear streamed down his cheek.

-I'm sure he is ok, hyung.

-Do you know where he is?

-Not yet. But I will. I will take you both home, alright?

-Why are you so kind to us? Your mother still wants me to date you and my mom is even worse and I have been dating your doctor behind your back.

-I have no reason to hate you. I see how happy you two are. I'm not gonna throw stones at you because I can't date my crush. I am happy for you.

-Thanks! Chan smiled.

Hyunjin, Jisung, Changbin and Felix were waiting for Minho to return with news when another nurse, this time a male, came to them and asked for Yang Jeongin's relative.