Fire

Present

-Fire, Felix said in shock.

He smelled the smoke and the panic installed.

-Stay here! I'm going to help the guests get out of the house in safety, Changbin said, leaving Felix's side.

The latter was too scared to react. He was lost.

Everything was dark and the smell was suffocating him.

The screams started filling the surroundings, making Felix incapable of finding his way back.

He was completely lost. Just confusion and panic.

He was pushing through bodies and people and he was walking without a direction.

Until he fell on the floor.

That was destiny trying to kill him once more with fire.

Minho heard the screams and went downstairs, followed by Jisung.

-Go find Hyunjin! He can't run in his current state. Help Seungmin carry him, Minho told Jisung.

-What about you?

-I'll go find mom!

-Minho!

The latter turned around to see Jisung scared.

-Be careful!

-You too, Minho nodded.

-Hyunjin! Hyunjin! Jisung found him holding tight to Seungmin. Let's get you out of here, he put Hyunjin's hand around his neck and helped the taller walk to the exit.

-What happened? Seungmin asked mortified.

-The living room is on fire.

-Did someone call the firefighters?

-I don't know! Jisung shouted stressed. Let's get everyone out now!

Chan and Jeongin's first reaction was to keep people calm and lead them to the closest exit.

Both of them were stubborn, so none of them taught of the smoke filling their lungs until Chan started coughing as his vision got blurry.

He almost fainted, but luckily Changbin was there to catch him.

-Got you, buddy! he groaned at how heavy Chan was.

-Chan? Are you ok? Jeongin came running towards them.

-A little dizzy, Changbin answered instead. He needs a checkout, doctor.

Jeongin nodded and helped Chan to lean on him.

-Is this everyone? Changbin asked, covering his mouth with his sleeve.

-What about Felix?

-What? He was outside. I left him there.

-I didn't see him. Is there a chance he got back inside?

Changbin's expression changed into pure horror. He went back sprinting to find the freckled boy.

-Felix! Felix! Felix!

The smoke was covering everything in the room. Changbin couldn't see a thing.

-Felix, I need you to guide me to you! I can't see a damn thing!

-Is Chan hyung ok? Jisung went to Jeongin first thing after he saw them in the street.

-Jisung, can you help me put him down?