I'm sorry for liking you...

Present

-I'm gonna tell him! Minho slammed his hands on the desk after an hour of silence.

Hyunjin, who was just scrolling through Instagram at that time, got startled and fell on the floor.

-What the fuck, dude?

-You are gonna help me! Minho pointed to his best friend.

-With what? Hyunjin replied rubbing his head.

-How do I confess?

-Hold on, cowboy! That early? Are you sure you feel that about him?

-I do. I am sure! Now that I accepted it, I don't want to waste a moment.

-Dear Lord, to have your confidence... Actually, your confidence is beyond stupid, but alright. Have you tried giving him gifts? It's simple and cute.

-Did you do that with Seungmin?

-Yeah...

-Did it work?

-He threw them in the trash, Hyunjin avoided eye contact.

-Romantic guy, Minho said.

-What about Chan hyung? He is still your date... technically.

-I don't know. He comes often in here, but only to say hi. It's weird. I don't even know where is he now.

.
.
.

-Hyung, where are we going?

-To the garage!

-Why?

-You asked me about my hobby. There he is, Chan said proudly.

-A car? Jeongin asked confused.

-Car racing.

-Isn't it illegal?

-Not really. My parents have an empty field. I use it all the time. The adrenaline helps me clear my mind.

-Aren't you afraid to get hurt? Jeongin asked visibly worried.

-I had a couple of accidents in the past, but nothing serious. Besides, there are no cars allowed in here but mine, so-

-What kind of accidents? Did you have too much speed? This is damn serious, cause any of these accidents could have caused your death. How can you be so immature? Jeongin snapped at Chan.

-It's just...racing was the only thing I have been interested in all this time... When Minho asked me about what I like, I couldn't answer. I feel dull among all of you and I thought this could be only mine, something that makes me interesting.

-But I already find you interesting. I love you! Jeongin shouted out of impulse.

-I love you too, Jeongin! If this makes you uneasy, I will try to ease the speed, alright?

-What about this? Whenever you want to drive, call me.

-What?

-If you want to die so much, I will be in that car next to you. We can die together and maybe reincarnate together, Jeongin wrapped his hands around Chan's neck.

-But if you were in the right seat, I wouldn't dare to risk your life...Ohhh, I see what you did here.

Jeongin smirked at Chan with satisfaction.

-I love your brain, sneaky fox, Chan kissed Jeongin on the forehead. I think I found my new hobby.

-What is it?