Welcome to the fam

Present

Jisung was fidgeting nervously as Seungmin was just looking out of the window,completely ignoring him.

It was a tensed heavy atmosphere in the train. Jisung couldn't bring himself to talk to Seungmin.

He had called his father to announce his presence, but didn't mention he was gonna bring a guest.

He needed explanation. Why did he cheat on Jisung's mother? Did he know about Seungmin?

This whole situation was messing with his brain.

He slammed himself in the head under Seungmin's surprised eyes.

-What are you doing?

-Sorry! Jisung bent his head down. I have this bad habit of hitting myself when I am overthinking. I usually am carefully, but I you were looking outside, so I thought you wouldn't notice.

-Why do you have the need to hit yourself?

-It stops the voices.

-Voices?

-Yeah... I always have heard voices in my head. Sometimes screams. You think I'm weird, don't you?

-Weird is not boring. I'm fine with it.

Jisung smiled at him, finally relaxing his body.

Back to the Lee mansion

-So what exactly are we doing now? Chan asked following his boyfriend and Felix.

All three of them were hiding behind a corner, with their eyes fixed on Minho... Or ears, in Felix's case.

-He died right after Jeongin. We need to keep him safe, Felix said.

-Your plan is to tail him all day? Chan furrowed his eyebrows.

-Jisung went to visit his father and Hyunjin vanished in thin air since yesterday. We are the only ones who can protect him, Felix said proudly.

-What about Changbin? Chan asked.

-Ahm....Felix froze in his tracks. Yeah, let's not meddle more people in this.

-But he was part of the past too. Doesn't he deserve to know?

-Well...

-We lost him because of your chit-chat! Jeongin sighed.

-He went that way, a hand pointed to the garden.

-Thanks,...Jeongin stopped when he saw Changbin with his arm crossed.

-Not gonna ask, the latter added. Can I talk to Felix?

The freckled boy was shaking his head aggressively, but Jeongin patted his back and dragged Chan with him after Minho.

-I'll let you talk, he said. Come on, Chan!

-Love is in the air, Chan scoffed. Lucky me!

-Chan!