I can see black

Present

Hyunjin opened his eyes and felt a weight pressing on his chest.

He was covered in sweat and blankets were thrown on the floor.

He looked down and saw Seungmin peacefully sleeping, snuggled into his chest.

-Min? Hyunjin gently shook the boy awake.

The younger rubbed his eyes before remembering where he was. He looked at Hyunjin in shock and jumped on him, burying his face in the crock of his neck.

-You're awake! he yelled in Hyunjin's ear.

-I am, the latter chuckled. What happened? Why are you here? When did you return?

-Yesterday. I found you passed out and Jeongin told me you had a cold, so I stayed awake all night to watch over you.

-You did that? For me? Hyunjin asked in disbelief.

-Of course! I'm so glad you are alright, Seungmin let out a sigh of relief.

He looked at Hyunjin who was staring at him in comfortable silence.

The older took Seungmin's chin in his hand and pressed their lips together. He bit Seungmin's bottom lip before parting, making him shy.

-What was that for? Seungmin asked trying to stay composed.

-I just love you, Hyunjin smiled.

-Oh... I just love you too! Seungmin chuckled.

When he was about to get off the bed, Hyunjin saw how much he has been sweating that night.

His t-shirt was soaked and his hair was greasy and wet.

He could barely stand up and his head was pumping.

Seungmin noticed how Hyunjin stopped at the edge of the bed to lean on the nightstand, so he went to the closet and picked up clean clothes.

He placed them on the mattress and kneeled before the older.

-What are you doing? Hyunjin smiled at the view.

-Pervert, Seungmin snorted. Hands up!

Hyunjin follow the instructions and let Seungmin take off his shirt, leaving the older's chest fully exposed.

Seungmin was blushing hard and he didn't even try to hide it.

He helped Hyunjin dress in the clean t-shirt, then crouched down to the pants level.

-I can take my own pants off, Hyunjin said, refraining himself from laughing.

-Can you? Seungmin raised an eyebrow. Hyunjin, you can barely stand up. Let me take care of you, Seungmin leaned above Hyunjin with a smirk on his face, making the older's back touch the mattress.

Now that Hyunjin was laid down again, Seungmin pulled his pants in one try, making Hyunjin blush.

-Damn! The sex must be rough with you, he blurted out, receiving that sweaty pair of pants right in his face.

Seungmin dressed Hyunjin in the new pants and helped him walk to the bathroom.

-Let's wash your hair!

-I'm scared, Hyunjin whined.

-Why?

-You work with hot liquids. I don't wanna be burned.

-I'll be gentle, Seungmin smiled.

-Yeah, I saw what you call "gentle" earlier.