Fairytale

Present

Jeongin knocked at the huge mansion door with fear.

A man appeared in front of him, piercing through his head with his gaze.

-Who are you?

-Yang Jeongin, sir, he said awkwardly. I am worried about Chan hyung. Is he home? I haven't heard from him since Friday night.

-Yeah, Chris told me about you. The nurse, right?

-Something like that, Jeongin rubbed his nape.

-So no one told you? I guess it was impossible due to the circumstances, he added, more for himself.

-Know what?

-Chris is in the hospital.

-What? Why? Jeongin freaked out.

-Apparently he skipped some meals and his body collapsed. It's all my fault. I had no idea he would neglect himself like that.

-I didn't notice either, Jeongin tried not to cry. Can I visit him?

-I was actually heading there. I can drive you there.

-Thank you so much, sir! he bowed in front of the man.

-Seungmin!

The latter almost choked on his toothpaste when Changbin appeared behind him in the mirror.

-Sorry!

Seungmin spat in the sink before facing the older.

-What's wrong?

-I need to check something and I need your help.

-How so?

-You can access the security cameras from the cafeteria, right?

-Yeah...

-Great! We are gonna see who set the Lee mansion on fire, he took Seungmin's hand and dragged him after him.

-At least let me dress up with something else beside my pajamas!

Felix was in the garden, trying to suck the energy out of the trees.

Unfortunately, Hyunjin's garden had no willow tree, so Felix's powers were weaker.

-Meditating? a voice snapped Felix back to reality. It's me, Hyunjin, the taller said. You're lucky Jisung is such a dear friend to me. It wouldn't have made sense other way to welcome you too in.

-I guess I am an unwanted guest, Felix said, not even trying to move his head to Hyunjin's way.

-You stayed with us long enough, don't you think? And you did nothing but flirt with Changbin hyung. I bet that is distracting.

-What do you mean?

-For meditation. He is a distraction for sure. Here! Take my hand and I'll take you to a better place for meditation.