New project?!

Hi!

I know seeing a notification to this story is a bit surprising. I'm really sorry if I got your hopes up!

The thing is... ever since I started writing I promised myself I will do it from zero, with no advertising from others. Just me and my writing. So I will go on with this mindset and advertise myself.

I have been silent for the past weeks: updating slowly and being distracted.

The truth is I was busy with a new project that I can finally introduce you to.

I have officially uploaded on WebNovel an original story (not completed yet, but I update daily this time): Crossed hearts: the legend of Atorvenna by Aly_Fortuna

Let me tell you about it: I was inspired by Kingdom of Roses to use the two lifetimes trope, but with a twist.

Ten years after the war ended, Zolan, the last survival of the legendary royal knights, meets Agatha, a witch without a host that comes with bad news: a second war is about to start and the only ones that can stop it are Zolan and his late comrades. They make a deal: Zolan gives her all the power she needs if Agatha can bring them back to life. Now they need to travel 800 years in the future where the remaining 7 knights got reincarnated and to convince them to join the war one last time while unveiling their darkest secrets. This is a story about love and revenge traveling through time and war.

Again this is not a FANFIC, although a few characters are inspired by some groups (you can see guess who is who).

If the story intrigues you in any way, please give it a chance!

If not, it's alright. I won't mention it again.

Thank you so much for your attention and I'm so sorry for wasting your time!

Have a good day, everyone!

And thank you for supporting my work! I read each comment and I am always thrilled to see new readers!