Wet dream

Present

Minho woke up and widen his eyes in shock. He was all sweaty and his cheeks were burning.

He was panting as he just woke up from a nightmare.

However, it wasn't a nightmare at all... Not even close.

He was hard.

-Hyung! Jisung barged in, making Minho panick.

He grabbed the blanket and hid his lower area as best as he could.

-Morning, Jisung! he smiled awkwardly. I'm sorry I didn't tell you we were coming back earlier. You were already asleep when we arrived.

-Oh-Ok. I just wanted to say everything is exactly as you left them. The house, the garden. I did sleep in your room one night. I lost my key and realised my friend took it. I'm sorry!

-It's alright. No problem.

Jisung was about to exit when Minho yelled after him.

-Jisung!

-Yeah?

-I have something important to tell you. But not now. After I take a shower, I would like to speak with you about a serious issue.

-Yeah, sure, Jisung nodded scared. Is something wrong?

-You'll see. And can you tell Hyunjin to come here when you see him?

-I'm on it, Jisung flashed a smile before going out.

Minho sighed in relief and covered his red face with his palms.

-Wait! He slept here. His scent is here. That must be the reason of the dream, he said falling on his back.

-You wanted to see me? Hyunjin knocked on the door while his head peeked inside the room.

-I have a problem.

-That early in the morning? Damn, you're a busy man.

-Stop joking around. I'm serious. Last night I had...

-You had what? Hyunjin raised an eyebrow.

-I had a wet dream.

-No way... With Jisung, right? Was he the bottom? Damn!

-Shut up, please! Minho covered Hyunjin's mouth.

The latter looked down and saw the bulge in Minho's pyjama pants.

-Dude, you're hard? It must have been good.

-No! It was weird. We were in like the Middle Age or something and I was keep calling him "my king". What the hell does that mean?

-That you are whipped, Hyunjin scoffed.

-Says the simp.

-Give me a break. I took a break from Seungmin and until now I didn't snap. So I'm fine.

-What the hell I'm gonna do? I can't let him think I'm a pervert. What if this happens again? he said grabbing his hair with his hands.