Chapter 2:killed by mushrooms

After that day,she never cared about her so called mother and just be a good and sensible granddaughter.

But life is always unpredictable,when she turned 12 her grandpa died,and after a year her grandma follow.

She was supposed to live in the orphanage but she escaped.

She took the money her grandparents left for her,this money is enough for her to live until after college.

She study hard but the scar of rough life has already marked on her soul so she become troublemaker.

Her friends are the bad eggs of the school!

They are like a small gang who keeps on fighting here and there!

But even she become troublemaker she still keep her mind on studying.

She passed the entrance exam because that was her grandparents only wish for her.

The university she choose is ofcourse only in the middle range.

When she received the noticed she want to celebrate so she choose to cook hotpot!

She bought the ingredients exept for mushrooms because her neighboor gave her some.

While cooking,she  noticed that there is something different to the mushrooms but thinking like it was not a big issue so she just ignore it.

Her grandma is topnotch when it comes to cooking,and her grandpa was good at finding herbs and spices that will help grandma.

So while she was with them she learned a lot!from cooking to mixing the herbs and spices to achieve a high quality food!

And a lot of people love the food she cooked.

When the soup base is ready,she put the ingredients step by step.

She ate really quick,but after only 30 minutes,she felt her body start aching,her heart seems like it was about to burst and her airflow is getting weaker and weaker so breathing is very difficult.

Before her last breath was taken away she cursed mushroom!

"That f****** mushrooms!".

Then she was shock when she open her eyes she is now in this world!

She remember this world!

It was the book one of her lackey gave her to read,she read a few pages and throw it away!

The book was stupid!the author was obviously lack of common sense!

Cant even name a country properly?

What the heck is with Ling country?.

But luckily before she stop reading she read about Gu Li-Juan,this girl was supposed married that scumbag He Yanlin!.

But because he love the female lead Xingyun Nuwa so she become nothing,although he married her for greater plan but Gu Li-juan was ignored.

Even Gu Li-Juan didnt know what happen next but her blood is already boiling!

She hate that female lead!

Anyway who is really kind and clean in this kind of era?

For sure that female lead just use the stupid He Yanlin because he is not the male lead!.

She said that purposely to her mother because she dont want to get involve on a trash like him!

Knowing the parents thanks to the real Gu Li-Juan of this world they know that they are good parents!so they will think twice before she let them engage to He Yanlin.

And she was right about that!because when Hu Ning come to her husband's office she directly told him what she heard from her daughter.

"For real?"

Gu Minzhe ask in desbelief

"I am sure!when did our Li-juan lie?so its the truth i am pretty sure!"

Gu Minzhe slam his hand at his desk

"That damn He family!it was them who reach out to us for marriage and yet!ha!"

"Husband calm down!i will attend a tea party later,dont worry i will investigate more okay?but even if its not real but,i guess He family wont work anymore right?"

Gu Minzhe sigh

"Furen(madam) is right but we still need a proper reason to decline!".

Hu Ning attended the tea party while chatting with the other madams Hu Ning inavertly ask

"Is the He and Xungyin family has engagement?"

The other furens look at her and hurriedly answer

"Maybe?after all the daughter and the son of each family has always seen by me everytime i go out!"

"Yes!i saw them aswell!i am shock!after all the status is not befitting"

"Even my servants seen them a lot of times!so maybe there is already one!"

Hu Ning just listen,she was looking down while drinking tea and listening so nobdy can see her eyes is getting darker and darker.

Gu Minzhe hurriedly go to the He mansion early morning when he heard the news from his wife.

"Duke Gu!it was a joke right?"

Gu Minzhe just stand and remind him before leaving.

"Marquis He,if you dont believe me,then just investigate"