Chapter 14:flower viewing at the palace

Gu Li-juan was just given a few days off then again she smell trouble!

The 7th princess organized a flower viewing party at her own palace.

She know that this royal family is troublesome!

If she could she wouldnt go!she know that its disrespecting the royal family if she do that!

This time she wore slightly more grand dress for the palace party.

After confirming that there is nothing amiss Gu Li-juan first go to her mother

"Mother's baby has truly grown up!let mother check if everthing is fine"

After checking again for the nth time,Gu Li-juan finally hit the road.

In the real Gu Li-juan's memory,she didnt never had a chance to get close to any of those royals!

She sigh and hope that everthing will be fine!that there will be no trouble come knocking on her!

"This official daughter greets the 7th princess"

"Miss Gu,no need to be this formal,the other ladies are already there waiting!"

"Thanking the 7th princess!but please accept this small gift this official daughter prepared for the 7th princess first flowering view party"

Her head maid took it and the princess open it without a changing her expression,

But her eyes widen when she saw what it was.

Gu Li-juan's grandmother even thought her how to make sweets and small cakes,even though personally she didnt like those but because her grandma insisted for her to learn!

She made a chocolate truffles and mini cupcakes for the party.

"What are these pretty things?"

The princess ask in awe,

"They were chocolates your highness"

The 7th princess took one and try it and her eyes widen

"They are different from the chocolate this princess has tasted!"

The crowd was silently listening,and got curious aswell

"Replying to the princess Li-juan's mother likes eating sweets,so the other day Li-juan wanted to gift her mother something she will loved and accidentally Li-juan discover this"

The 7th princess and the crowd widen their eyes

"You are entering a kitchen?"

Gu Li-juan smile

"Yes your highness,occassionally"

"This is amazing!"

She also said after trying one of the cupcakes!

Gu Li-juan just smile humbly and repeat the same excuse earlier!

The 7th princess shared the sweets and a lot of them praise her but some critisized like

"As the duke's daughter isnt not good if their daughter enter the kitchen?"

"And this miss thought that miss Gu is well educated?but entering a kitchen?"

"Miss Gu has nobody ever told you that entering a kitchen is not good to look at?"

Gu Li-juan eyes inwardly rolling but her answer is still same!soft and sweet.

"Thank you for the concerns young misses,Li-juan acknowledge this fault,Li-juan already knew that entering the kitchen wont be good to look at but in Li-juan's mind Li-juan's parents happy face is the still most important!Li-juan wants to be a filial daughter rather than being knowledgable or educated"

"Are miss Gu saying that we are unfilial?"

One of them ask Gu Li-juan.

Gu Li-juan just glance at her and ask mildly

"Does this miss wanted the others to think that Li-juan say that?Li-juan bet that other than you!nobody think like that!Li-juan doesnt know how this miss mind work but if you need someone to tell you what being an unfilial and filial  is Li-juan will happily tell you!"

The girl turn red and pale,she look around and found that many them are looking at her wierdly so she bit her lips and swallow her rebuttal.

The 7th princess drink her tea slowly and finally said

"Miss Wang was misspoken,please miss Gu,dont misunderstand her,her mind is different"

The 7th princess said,to lighten up the mood but the girl felt more worst

'What did she mean her mind is different?'

Gu Li-juan just smile and didnt pursue it anymore the princess has already spoken so who would dare to say more?

While sipping her tea,the girls who critisized her didnt dare to try her dessert anymore!

They are not shameless to do so!so now they are regretting it!

Seeing the others who has blissful reaction everytime they take a bite on the sweets,they wanted to slap their face!

They just want to see a flaw from this perfect little missy!

Some of them are envious of her,some look up at her and some hated her!

In the capital Gu Li-juan is the epitome of perfect daughter!

So most of their parents are comparing her to them!

So that is why the education and training become more difficult but they cant still manage to reach the Gu daughter's gracefulness!