Chapter 34:two arrows

Gu Li-juan didnt stop and still lead the two princess,

They turn pale when they saw how deep the wound was and it is still bleeding a lot!

Gu Li-juan didnt care and use her veil to bandage her wound.

"Your highnesses you okay?"

The two princess start tearing up

"It was you who is wounded!why are you still asking that stupid question?"

Gu Li-juan smile faintly and look around,the guards already release a distress signal so they just have to wait a little longer.

Then she remember something

"Li-juan guess that there is medicine that was making the wild animals loose control!"

The two was surprised and look at her confused so she continue

"When we enter Li-juan smell something wierd smell,Li-juan thought it was the smell of the forest but thinking about it now it seems not the case!someone put those in here!"

The two princess is not stupid so they finally understand

"They purposely use this to make the wild animals become more wild and attack indiscriminately"

Princess Chun said

"And use this chance to their assassination!"

Princess Jing add,Gu Li-juan smile weakly and nod,feeling very proud of them!

When they thought that it was the reinforcement who came,the two princessess carefully supported Gu Li-juan,

When they are finally in open two arrows is coming to their way!

Gu Li-juan's body moved on its own and hurriedly cover the two princessess using her body resulting the arrows to hit her!

One arrow pierced in her left chest and the other one on her lower abdomen.

When the two arrows hit her a man in the shadow almost run to her side and check her but another one stopped her

"Master!master!please!we cannot be seen now!calm down!miss Gu will be fine!she will!"

"Take that woman away!i will show you what will happen to the traitors!"

The woman who was secretly rejoicing earlier turn pale

"M-master?h-how?"

"Do you think that the disgusting way you are look at me is hidden very well?do you think if my fiancee died i will look at you?if Li-juan die today all of you will be buried with her!"

Zhangzhen An sigh,no one expect that Gu Li-juan will actually come and the thing is their master Feng Fu Chen was not informed as well!

He saw how Feng Fu Chen's body shook when the two arrow hit Gu Li-juan!it was good that he managed to deviate the arrow just in the knick of time so her heart wont be hit!

Zhangzhen An use all his strength to stop his master,he sigh and again look at the woman who shot the arrow and to the lying Gu Li-juan.

Her pure white clothes is not dyed by her blood.

When Feng Fu Chen heard that she was part of the hunting game his head buzzed

He hurriedly come to where was she but he was late!although he managed to divert the second arrow from her heart but he was still not sure what will happen to her.

His world stop,he rushed towards her without thinking but was stopped by Zhangzhen An,

He clenched his fist and jaw,his mouth bleed but he didnt feel anything,

If not for revenge he wont be here!he swore that he will avenge his family and it was only the beginning!

They managed to hit the crown prince and they know that he will be crippled.

Zhangzhen An pull Feng fu Chen away because they need to escape.

Feng Fu Chen give a last glance to Gu Li-juan's bloodied body before leaving.

Gu Li-juan felt that her eyelids are getting heavier,breathing becoming really difficult,while on this state she was asking herself if she is dying again?but no one answer her untill everything turn dark.!

Hu Ning almost past out when she saw her daughter

"W-w-what happen?Li-juan?t-tell me?"

The two princesses was still crying but still tried to explain

"L-l-li-juan covered us!she protected us"

Princess Jing only say and start crying again,

Hu Ning shakily go to her daughter's side but Gu Minzhe stop her

"L-let the physicians checked her first okay?"

Gu Ping the eldest said

"Father this son will come with them"

"Father,mother this son will help with the investigation!"

The second son Gu Ru announced!they cannot let anyone get away from this!they have to pay for what they did to their youngest sister!

Hu Ning was still crying while hugging Gu Minzhe!

The physicians hurriedly check Gu Li-juan.

4 physicians from the palace was the one who help Gu Li-juan to stabilize her condition.