Chapter 20:red district

Gu Li-juan was invited to various different kind of parties and she felt she is a social animal that badly needs to interact with different kinds of species!

She needs to relax herself or else she will surely die early!

So she go out with her disguise again,while walking her eyes widen when she saw an amazing place!

Is this what they called a red district in ancient times?

Baihe froze when she saw where her young miss is heading too and beg

"Young miss please!this servant is begging you!this servant will show you a lot of fun place but not this one!"

Gu Li-juan look at her almost twitching maidservant and ask

"What is wrong with me entering that place?"

"Your reputation will be ruin!"

Gu Li-juan laugh

"I am a girl!entering a brothel wont be a problem to me!what can i do to a woman?so what reputation can be ruin if a woman enter there?"

Baihe think for a while!although it was pure nonsense but she felt her miss has a point!

What a girl can do on a girl?unless if its man it will surely ruin her young miss name right?

Gu Li-juan use her handfan to cover her laugh!having an innocent maidservant is really nice.!

They enter the brothel,Gu Li-juan wanted to just sit downstair but Baihe insist on having a private room!

Gu Li-juan sigh and let her be!after all there is a lot more fun doing privately!.

Once they seated the mama came in bringing 10 beautiful young women to choose!

Gu Li-juan look and choose 4 women for her!

She really like those cute girls who will easily blush when teased.

Then took another 2 for Baihe!

The mama was happily comply and left happily!

The girls sorrounded Gu Li-juan while giggling and such

"Young master let me pour you a drink"

"Young master let me masage your shoulder!"

"Young master let me feed you!"

"Young master let me dance for you!"

Gu Li-juan happily comply!drink some more

Baihe was awkward so the girls she choose never dare to come near her.

"He is shy!come to this master!served me instead!"

The two girls excitedly stand up and sat near her.

The room was filled with giggles and laughter,when the mama enter bringing snacks and food two men passedby but one of them take a several steps back and look inside the room.

He chuckle helplessly and signal to the man with him!

"Yes!there!there!little lower!aah!thats good!you are really good at it huh?"

That what can be hear from outside!Baihe is innocent so she didnt know that her young miss sounds lewd!

The girl was just masagging her but she sound like they are doing something immoral!

Feng Fu Chen chuckle helplessly and enter the room without a care.

The people in the room look at the new arrival people and look at her.

Gu Li-juan look at the door and said

"Nobody asked for a man!"

The mama was startled and greet him

"Master Feng Fu,master Zhangzhen!your room will be the other one!"

Feng Fu Chen glance at Gu Li-juan and laugh

"This young master here is my friend"

Gu Li-juan knit her eyebrow

"This young master is not your friend!"

Feng Fu Chen just chuckle again and sat opposite her.

Gu Li-juan felt that this man is some kind of evil spirit!

Evil spirit who is attached to her!she think she has to go to the temple!

She need to ward this evil spirit sooner!

Gu Li-juan ignore him and continue her enjoyment

"Come!come!give this young master a drink!ignore that man!he will surely call for his own women!"

Zhangzhen An was just sitting quietly beside Feng Fu Chen but his mind is running around!

This is the famous Miss Gu?she seems really different person!

If not for his master he wont know that this is her!

"Come!let this young master touch you!this master is quite expert in this!"

Feng Fu Chen splurted out the wine he was drinking when he heard it!

When he look he saw that she was massaging one of the woman's hand!

"You are rude!"

Gu Li-juan said,she was almost take a shower by his drink through his mouth but she is thankful that they are quite far to each other so it didnt reach her

"Touching and massaging are entirely different word!"

Gu Lj-juan snort

"Wyo cares?this young master want to say it like that!what is it with you?"

Feng Fu Chen shook his head and glance at Baihe then whisper

"I think its time for your young miss to go home?its already late!"

Baihe thought she misheard him but seeing his meanigful glance she knew that she was not mistaken!

He really say young miss!.