Chapter 63:plans

Feng Fu Chen come back home every night but he cant see even the shadow of his wife so he felt more pain.

But after a week she called him in the study,but his heart broke into pieces when he saw her,

She become thinner,her complexion is paler and the vibrant in those innocent eyes was gone.

"This is the draw traps,check it out,the details are already there,i saw the terrain you will use and this will be the perfect traps"

Then she took another paper

"This is for nutritious foods,this is the recipe,you better prepare it sooner,so you all have stack of food,i will make as many biscuits as i can here and send it there"

She sip in her tea and continue

"While the war is raging there i will try to feed as many citizens as i can to earn you some face"

But Feng Fu Chen didnt listen at all and uncontrollably hug her

"W-wife you forgive me okay?i-i wont hide anything from you anymore!a-and about your pregnancy,the physician said that it will be hard!t-there is still a possibility!"

Gu Li-juan just let him do whatever he wants,she was not giving any reaction at all but she froze when he heard about her still have a chance of being a mother

"Not lie?its true?"

Feng Fu Chen was delighted when she reacted

"Yes!not lie!w-we can check now if you want!w-wife believe me okay?its the truth!"

Gu Li-juan nod her head,saying that she believed so Feng Fu chen become more delighted

"Wife after this we will have as many child as you want!just wait a little longer okay?i-i hurt you i know but let me make it up!i swear i wont anymore!"

Gu Li-juan didnt say anything but just hug him back,that make his tears fall.

He cried because of happiness,he knows that even if he win this war if she wont forgive him its useless!

But now he can be finally fight at ease.

Feng Fu Chen left that day,with the plan and recipe.

Gu Li-juan sigh and she started feeding the poor in the provinces near the capital.

She provide foods for them,everyday she will go out and will provide food in different provinces.

The commoners was grateful to her but she will just smile while shaking her head,

"Li-juan can only this much!but if she could stop this war,Li-juan will certainly do it!"

The other noble daughters who liked her donate some grains and money to her.

She dont want to accept it but they insisted so without a choice she took it and widen her help.

Then after that flow of donations came.

The Gu ladies helped as well,then when a war broke out near them they hurriedly wanted to go there but was stop so they can only provide outside.

Feng Fu Chen has been gone for 3 months,he stick with his wife for the whole day and didnt let her go out.

Then he left again with the batch of biscuits Gu Li-juan made.

The pickled vegetables and jerkys is finally ready,so he is now confident that they wont lack any foods.

Gu Li-juan's food is big help!after all it can be stack for a long time without being spoil.

After more than a year of continues war,the citizen become feeling dissatisfied with the current emperor!

The tax keep getting higher and higher!

The people become poorer and poorer!

The emperor didnt dare to ask for help in the neighboring country.

This is internal war.what if the other country use this chance to attack them?so he keep it as secret as he can.

After another month the ports and boats was destroyed!

While the people was busy in the war,the rebel take this chance to destroy the country's money tree.

The emperor throw the scroll and announce more taxes from everyone!

He need to provide the soldiers,but his treasury is empty!

Gu Li-juan again donate a lot of gold,that make the commoners more grateful to her.

The emperor give the money to buy the supplies needed,then he sent them away.

Another 3 months Feng Fu Chen come back

"Its almost done,after another 3 months everything will be done!wife you wont wait any longer anymore"

Gu Li-juan just smile and hug him back then fell asleep in his arms.

He stay with her for 2 days then leave again.

Gu Li-juan look at the departing carriage with pain in her eyes then resume her daily schedule.

The whole country already know and heard her great deeds!they already held her as their goddess!

And the Gu family as their savior as well.