Chapter 68:my mother is the most beautiful!

"Gu Chih-Chen escaped again?"

Gu Li-juan ask her servants,she already know by looking at them but she still needs to hear it

"Madam little master was gone after his sword class"

She giggles and shook her head,her son is only 5 years old but very intelligent!

"Find him!i bet he is in the downtown again!".

While the mistress and servant was talking the litte one really arrived downtown.

The people from the market are already used to this handsome little master.

Almost everyday he will walk there and find something interesting.

They know him as little master,he is the son of the orphan madam.

They saw his mother one time a year ago and the whole province thought that a goddess visit them!

They dont know the origin of the young madam but base on her graceful bearing they know that she is from a noble family!

Their servants said that she is orphan and her husband died because of internal war.

Leaving a beautiful wife with a child behind.

"Young master what are you doing here again?"

One of the seller ask

"I want to buy something for my mother!"

Little ahChen said

"Then choose here!"

He said while pointing the wooden carved hairpin he was selling.

Gu Chi-Chen look at the hairpins and point the rose hairpin

"This can do!although way to far from my mother's beauty but,its fine!"

The seller laugh!this little guy always brag about his mother's beauty whenever he come around

"Yes!yes!young master's mother is the most beautiful!"

Gu Chih-Chen nod solemnly and accept the hairpin.

He didnt pay,because someone will do that for him later on.

Then he also buy some silver buyao,while looking around he suddenly bump into someone else.

He look up and saw a tall man wearing a bamboo hat covering most of his face

"AhChen is sorry for bumping into mister"

The man look in daze in the little man in front of him and felt that he see this little boy somewhere.

"Its me who is sorry to the little master!let me apologize instead"

Gu Chih-Chen bow aswell

"A man should know how to apologize!its little AhCheng who is not looking on his way!ahChen is sorry!"

The man laugh

"Then we are both clear now!half of it was my mistake!"

Gu Chih-Chen smile and nod,seeing it was late now he politely bid farewell.

"Master,his majesty is already waiting"

Zhangzhen An finally recover,he dont know why the child looks really familiar.

The emperor come to this province for incogno visit and because they also heard that the illegal slave sellers are staying there.

And what more they have hunch that the person behind is the county magistrate of this province.

"Any news?"

Liu Chen ask when Zhangzhen An arrive

"Still need to investigate"

Liu Chen tap his finger to the table,they just arrived and they decided to stay in an inn for now,

"Okay,tomorow this emperor will go out to check as well"

Zhangzhen An nodded and retreated.

The matter about Gu Chih-Chen was already thrown out of his mind seeing the cold face of the emperor.

Since 6 years ago,no one ever saw the emperor smile again from the bottom of his heart.

Yes he will smile,but after that the person who recieve that smile will surely die.

Gu Chih-Chen hurriedly hug his mother when he arrive

"Mother!look what AhChen buy for you!"

Gu Li-juan just stare at her son,not saying anything,seeing this Gu Chih-Chen look down and apologize

"Mother ahChen is sorry!ahChen just want to buy his mother gifts"

Gu Li-juan sigh

"Even so do not leave your maidservants behind!you are making mother worry!are you happy about that?"

Gu Chih-chen look down and sincerely apologized

"Its ahChen's fault!sorry mother!"

Gu Li-juan finally hug her son and seriously said

"Mother is just afraid that someone will hurt you!you are mother's most beloved treasure remember?"

Gu Chih-Chen hug her mother back and nod

"There will be no next time mother!"

After the reconcilation they happily eat their dinner,

Then Gu Li-juan wash him up befor le she take a bath.

Gu Li-juan is the one who is personally taking care of her son!

From his clothes,meals,teachers,bathing and even sleeping!

After he fell asleep only then she left to go to her bedroom to sleep.

Gu Chih-Chen didnt go out for two days that make Gu Li-juan pity him.

She knows that her son is bored staying inside their residence,so that is why she is allowing him to go as long as he bring his maidservants.

Although almost all of her shadow guards are already following him but she still worried about him.