Chapter 13:title removal

"What do you mean?"

The Wu daughter ask

"Why the people you suppressed remain silent even if they are abused is because of this reason!did you not even realized that?that is why there is title!that is why there is hiarchy!if this hiarchy was messed up then it wont do no good to the country!as what you was doing,Li-juan can do more!because my family has higher rank compare to you!but Li-juan never dare to do so because Li-juan is properly educated!"

She stopped and look at the Wu parents and continue

"The emperor ranked his loyal subjects to have a organized country!think about it?that is why there is officers and governments because of the emperor!and the emperor hire them to have a better country!to protect those innocent civillians!the emperor is working hard to have his people to have a peaceful and abundant life!the emperor is working really hard to protect his people and yet you?!you are abusing and suppressing them!how dare you?!"

She pause to breath and continue

"The loyal subjects are working for emperor and the emperor are hiring them for the commoner!ironic right?the Wu family should remember that they are part of the commoners years ago!it was you who should know how hard to work and live as them!that is why Li-juan was just dissappointed that miss Wu is acting like that!"

"Hahaha!really worthy of being this duke's daughter!"

Gu Minzhen loudly say when he arrive,and at his rear a large numbers of palace guards and an eunuch!

The Wu and Gu recognized him!the emperor's most trusted eunuch!

"This servants greet madam Gu and miss Gu!"

"No need!no need for this courteousy Gonggong!we need that you have something more important in your hand!"

Hu Ning said while glancing at the edict!

Everyone kneel down when the Eunuch open the edict.

The content of it was simple,

The emperor announce the removal of the title of Baron Wu and now return for being a commoner again,for the ground of rebelling against higher title holder in public!

Then left,but before leaving the eunuch secretly glance at Gu Li-juan.

When the people from the palace left,Gu Li-juan look at the Wu family,

She didnt pity them,but just felt sorry for the effort he used to have a more better life!

But in the end everything just disappear just like that!

"Li-juan hope that this would be a lesson to everyone!"

She said gently although not loud,but still enough to hear by nearby people!

After asking the Wu for the compensations,they was about to leave but was stopped

"Thanking the Duke Gu and his family to help this commoner!"

Gu Li-juan was startled seeing Fen Fu Chen,the Gu couple didnt reply and just look at her so she slowly said

"No need to thank Li-juan mr.!it was not about helping,it was about punishing"

"But still this commoner was still saved by miss Gu,without asking who was right or wrong you still sided with the commoner!please miss Gu as the token of this commoner'a gratitude please accept this scroll,so if the young miss enter any of my shop she will be given discount and will be prioritized!"

Gu Li-juan look at her mother asking fpr help!she really didnt like to take anything from him!

She didnt help him but felt annoyed  about the Wu daughter!

Hu Ning saw her daughter's meaning and explain

"Young man!its really no need!"

Then they left.

Fen Fu Chen look at the gift he wants to send in his hand and chuckle!

"Really fascinating!".

"The youngest of  Duke Gu really say those?"

The emperor ask the eunuch again,

"Replying to your majesty,yes this servant hear it clearly your majesty"

The emperor nod in approval

"It was said that the most graceful and well mannered young lady in the country was the youngest daughter of Duke Gu but this emperor didnt know that she is the most educated as well!worthy of being a daughter of the duke!"

Then the emperor fell into a deep thought.

When Gu Li-juan arrive home,after recieving a lot of praises and rewards from her parents,she happily roll on her bed.

It feels really good punishing those evil!

But she knows that she cant have a lot of enemies!

If she made one,before making another one she has to uproot the other one first so thete would be no future problem!

Like the Wu family!they can hate her but they cant do anything against her!

And she guess they wont be staying in the capital anymore!their dear daughter made a lot of enemies in here!

If they stay here,its like they are chicken lying on the chopping board,waiting to be cut.!