Chapter 36:welcome back

Gu Li-juan slowly open her eyes but close again trying to adapt in light she slowly open her eyes again.

When her eyes finally adopted the light she open it and look around,she saw someone's head lying on her bed while sitting on a chair,

She slowly raise her hand and out her hand on the head.

Feng Fu Chen was just fell asleep when he felt that someone is touching his head,he open his eyes and his eyes clash to the very familiar eyes he always dream to see.

Gu Li-juan wanted to laugh but she felt really weak so she only smile weakly

Feng Fu Chen hold her hand absentminded and touch her face,seeing that she is really awake he stand up abruptly

"You awake?"

Gu Li-juan nod and say with her raspy voice

"Water"

Feng Fu Chen gently hold her so she can sit and drink water,Gu Li-juan just sip a little then he gently put her down and run outside.

After a while a physician came with her family.

After checking her pulse the physician smile

"The young miss is just weak for now!but everything is fine!congratulations!"

Hu Ning and her sister and laws weep and hug her,then her father and brothers follow along,

"My daughter is back!my daughter is back!"

Hu Ning's only words,Gu Li-juan weekly smile and try to comfort her but she is still extremely week!

After a while Feng Fu Chen return with a bowl of medicine,

The family give him away,he hold her in a familiar manner so she can sit and take the medicine

"Its not too hot anymore!swallow it slowly?"

Gu Li-juan pout and look away,Feng Fu Chen smile and comfort her

"This is beneficial to your body so you your strength will return!come on now!its good for you!if you dont want to stay in the bed longer drink this!"

The family was just watching in amusement,after 3 months of not waking up Feng Fu Chen didnt leave Gu Li-juan's side so they felt that he is really have feelings with her.

And Feng Fu Chen even beg them to not  tell Gu Li-juan that her getting pregnant will be very hard.

After 30 minutes of pleading Gu Li-juan finally drank the medicine.

Only after a while she felt that she want to sleep,Feng Fu Chen already expected it so he carefully tuck her and cover her well.

Her family saw this so they silently left the room.

Feng fu Chen sat again beside her and put his head on her knees thinking about a lot of things.

Unknowingly he fell asleep.

Gu Li-juan sleep for 2 hours only,Huahua saw her and almost burst in crying but Gu Li-juan made a shh sign.

Huahua saw that Feng Fu Chen didnt woke up so she is a little relief,

She care fully kneel at the other side of the bed and start crying silently.

Then the other 3 enter and silently cry as well.

Gu Li-juan was helpless and tried comforting them but they just cry more,so she just let them and wait until their tears subside.

After crying for almost full hours Feng Fu Chen didnt woke up

"Miss,master Feng Fu rarely rest!maybe his mind is already at ease so now he can rest longer!"

Gu Lj-juan nod and ask how long she stayed asleep,

"Miss you are asleep for 3 months!we are so worried about you!a lot of things happen!"

Lianghua said while wiping her tearsl
"Duke Gu wanted to cancel the engagement with master Feng Fu but master Feng Fu disagree!he didnt allow it!"

"He took full good care of you!and only left when there was emergency!"

"He always talk to you,what ever happen he will tell you!miss Master Feng Fu was really good!"

Gu Li-juan nod!she can always hear his voice,

Of course she can feel that he is really good towards her,and she is not made of stone to not to feel anything by his gestures!

She was really touched that she can say that he is already in her heart!

While pondering about a lot of things she fell asleep again,and she woke up already dinner time

"Why are looking at me like that?"

Gu Li-juan ask,Feng Fu Chen smile and ask back

"How?"

Gu Li-juan roll her eyes

"You were looking at me with guilty eyes!are you really become poor ghost now?"

Feng Fu Chen frozed but hurriedly adjust his reaction

"Dont worry!my wealth is still intact!"

Gu Li-juan giggle

"Then its good!as long as you have money!"

Feng Fu Chen finally laugh!then become serious and hug her

"Welcome back!"

Gu Li-juan smile softly and hug back

"I am back!"