Chapter 56:i will keep on begging

Its been a week since they fought,Gu Li-juan finally calmed down,then remember what her original plan was.

So she purposely waited for Feng Fu Chen that make him surprised but he felt that a bucket full of ice was thrown into him when he learn the reason

"W-wife say it again?"

Gu Li-juan look at him and repeat

"Divorce,it was my original plan after all!"

"NO!"

he growled without giving her a chance to finish her words,he swipe the things on his table resulting  everything to break

Gu Li-juan was startled,she felt a stinging pain come from her hand,and because of start she subconciously took a step back and another stinging pain come from her foot.

She bit her lips to look down and saw that she stepped on a broken cup,

She bit her lips and reach out to take out the broken piece on the sole of her foot but she stopped seeing another wound on her hand.

Feng Fu Chen woke up and panick seeing her bloodied foot and hand

"CALL A PHYSICIAN!"

He shouted loudly and pick her up,

"W-wife its okay,the physician will come soon"

But Gu Li-juan ignore him and take out the broken piece in her foot resulting the blood to gushed out.

Feng Fu Chen hurriedly tie her wounds and shout again

"WHERE IS THE PHYSICIAN?!"

then turn to her with redden eyes

"S-sorry!s-sorry okay?"

Gu Li-juan sigh and look at his teary eyes while asking

"Did anything changed?"

Feng Fu Chen was confused so she continue

"You say sorry did the wound heal?"

He shook his head still feeling confused

"That is what i want to tell you,your sorry cannot change anything!your sorry wont bring back time!your sorry wont heal any wound!your sorry is useless to me!i dont want to hear any sorry from you!"

Feng Fu Chen tears started to fall then beg

"Then i wont anymore okay?i will never again!no more!i hurt you i know!but wife please dont kill me!"

Then he start to cry

"P-please dont leave me!you are my wife!you are my life!i-i cant live without you!i-i will die!"

But she refused to answer him anymore,untill the physician came in,and her wounds was bondage,she didnt listen to his begging anymore.

The phycisian felt awkward so he hasten his move and leave as soon as possible!.

Feng Fu Chen didnt let her go and started clinging unto her.

It took him two months for Gu Li-juan to soften her attitude towards him

Although it was only tiny bit at least he can say that she will forgive him.

"When are we going back to the capital?"

She asked,they have been there for almost half a year!

He said before that he will only stay there for 3 months but its been half a year now!

"I think we cant leave for now!there is issue about the ports and boats,but dont worry wife after this we will definitely go back"

He assure,what he said is true but,he is grateful!if there is no issues he dont have excuse to stay there!

He was afraid,afraid to go back in the capital.

She has her family there!what if she run and go back to her family?no way he will allow that!

Then he sat closer to her,

"Wife have you forgiven your husband?"

Gu Li-juan ignore him so he climbed higher and take her hand

"Wife talk to your husband"

But he was still ignored so he climb again,he hugged her waist while snuggling into her nape

"Wife your husband badly miss you!"

Gu Li-juan turn to him but her mouth was catch by his.

After 6 months,he finally able to kissed her again!

The kiss become a little aggressive and heated,

Gu Li-juan wanted to fight but was swept by his kiss so in the end she gave in.

They stumbled in the bed and the heat begun to spread through out the whole room.

Feng Fu Chen seems to wanted to fill the six months emptyness so on the next day,Gu Li-juan missed the breakfast and lunch.

She glare at the culprit beside her and he scratch his nose awkwardly

"I missed you too much!and i felt it wasnt enough!i didnt mean to over do it!"

She ignore him and tried to sit up but she really dont have a tiny bit of energy,

"Wife you are tired!let me help you!"

Then hold her to sit and give her water so she could drink.

"You!"

She only said with her hoarse voice,she really dont know what to tell this insufferable hooligan!

Feng Fu Chen chuckle at her tongue-tied appearance so he tease her more

"Wife you are too much last night!my waist was still in pain!".