Chapter 4:my name is white lotus

After that another rumor broke out!He Yanlin become unfillial thanks to the ill bred Xungyin Nuwa.!

Xungyin Nuwa clenched her fist!those commoners who doesnt have enough things to do so the life of nobles are their entertaining source!

Gu Li-juan was laughing while rolling in bed!of course it was her who released all the gossip!

They are in ancient times so of course there is more rules!

And its very easy to ruin's ones future by just a rumor!

"Hakhakhakhak!hakahakaha!"

"Young miss that is improper way of laughing"

Gu Li-juan sat up

"What is this?!even laughing there is rules?do you all want to kill me?"

"Young miss!speak i beg of you to speak cautiously!this servant might loose her head by your words!"

Gu Li-juan cover her mouth and look around

"Yes!yes!our Huahua is right!okay no next time!"

Even casual jokes like that is not allowed!yes if she was heard by other's they will think that her maidservants wants to assassinate her so they will be surely punished!.

After a week Gu Li-juan was invited to a tea party with her mother,

A lot of nobles are always paying attention to her!

She was actually glad that Gu Li-juan's bearing are already carved in her bones so when she came,even the rough Gu Li-juan still able to move gracefully thanks to this.

When she and her mother arrived a lot of people greeted them,

Gu Li-juan was invited to a table.

She smile and greeted the noble daughters who was sitting there and sat down to start conversing.

After a while she excuse herself.

She stood at the pond and feed the fishes,after a few minutes a small voice come and greet her,

She look back and smile secretly,isnt this the cliche scene of ancient novels and palace dramas she always heard about?

'This is exciting!'

"Hello miss Xungyin!how are you?"

She greeted back and start feeding the fishes again but her eyes keep darting back and fro studying her sorrounding.

It was men's gathering the other side,women's teaparty nearby!what a perfect settings!

"Has miss Gu heard about what happen to He Yanlin?"

Gu Li-juan look up with surprised expression

"Is something happen?"

Xungyin Nuwa studied her reaction and the surprised seems genuine,so she changed the course

"Has miss Gu go out this past few days?"

Gu Lin-Juan shook her head

"Its not good to be seen in public all the time"

Xungyin Nuwa bit her lips and her eyes reden,she look like she was bullied but Gu Li-juan is Gu Li-juan!

When she saw that she was about to cry,she cried out loudly

"Oh my!is Miss Xungyin okay?we are just talking!why suddenly want to cry?"

She ask innocently!because of her loud cry earlier a lot of people noticed them,so when she asked about Xungyin suddenly cry,they shook their heads,obviously a scheme.

Even Xungyin Nuwa was startled!she didnt expect that Gu Li-juan would react this way!

She thought that she will be shocked frozen,so that time she herself will call the attention!

But she loudly ask her so what she can do now but to continue!

"Its nothing miss Gu"

"Is something bad happen to young master He?"

She ask with confusion again,Xungyin Nuwa was confused as well so she didnt managed to answer her so Gu Li-juan continue.

"Because earlier you ask Li-juan about young master He!i am not really familiar with him so naturally Li-juan wouldnt know right?"

She sigh and continue

"Li-juan dont know what happen to him but Li-juan is sure he will be fine!after all miss Xungyin is there for him right?"

"What do you mean?"

Xungyin Nuwa ask abruply so Gu Li-juan straight forwardly say

"You see?the other week Li-juan went out to shop and incedentaly Li-juan saw you and young master He,the scene was quite warm so i naturally would remember!Li-juan saw how young master He look and smile and young Miss Xungyin tenderly!"

Xungyin Nuwa eyes widen and ask a little louder

"What are you talking about?"

But Gu Li-juan seems to emmersed in a fantasy so she continue

"Young master He was looking at young miss Xungyin like she was his whole world!that scene is really touching!"

Then she look down and the earlier light around her disappear and become gloomy

"In our circle is really rare to see something like that!Li-juan was envious!but Li-juan knows that she cannot devulge on those fantasy!as a part of Gu family,Li-juan has a duty to fulfill!and Li-juan wouldnt do anything to disgrace to Gu family!".