Chapter 16:harem

"Do you doubt this young master's ability?"

Feng Fu Chen who was glared at and questioned cover his amusement and apologize but there is no hint in his voice

"Sorry!"

Gu Li-juan felt her head set ablaze

"You see!when this young master get married i will invite you!i will take a wife not only once okay?but this young master will build his own harem!"

Then she look at Mudan

"Take the remaining two and bring it in the carriage!"

Then she marched out but when passing by Feng Fu Chen he chuckle and whisper

"Take care young ma-s-ter!"

Gu Li-juan almost trip and glare at him before leaving in a hurry!

Feng Fu Chen chuckle again while watching the bunny running away!

When he saw her earlier he already knew who she was!

So when she enter the store he follow without a second thought,wanting to watch the show.

But he didnt know that he will greatly amused like this!

His eyes flash and whisper

"If i am not mistaken the Gu family is searching for a commoner husband for their youngest daughter right?"

The servant pause and answer respectfully

"Yes master!Duke Gu wanted to find specifically a merchant for their daughter because of the incident about the He family!"

Feng Fu Chen nodded while chuckling

"This is my chance isnt it?"

There was a darkness flash into his eyes that he quickly hid it as well.

Gu Li-juan run away!she knew it!

He can really saw through her!her only hope is that he wont recognize who she is!

Or else maybe she will kill herself because of shame.!

She patted her chest feeling relief when they finally back home!

Her remaining revants were dumbfounded when they saw the stone and Mudan show the jade Gu Li-juan has won from the stone gambling.

They look at her with sparkling eyes,she roll her eyes and explain

"It was just a pure luck!how am i supposed to know how to stone gamble?"

They think for a while and nodded!yes she is right!unless she has a spiritual eyes!

"What about the remaining stones?"

Huahua ask,Gu Li-juan just glance at it uninterested and said

"Call someone who knows how to cut!and be secretive okay?bring your most trusted one!"

The 4 nodded and look at each other,they have idea who will it be!

Linghua called the person and surprisingly he has equipment for cutting the stone open

"My father was working in a stone gambling,and he was the one who teach me how!dont worry young miss!you can full trust me!"

Gu Li-juan nod and watch as he cut the stone,she knew that there will be nothing inside!what she got earlier is considered the biggest luck she ever had!.

But she still watched because it was interesting for her how they managed to cut a stone cleanly!

When he finally open a certain size,a flash of deep green color can be seen!

The man was shocked but still try to cut as careful as he can be even though his hand is shaking because of excitement!

When the stone is finally cut open the man's eyes widen!

"Y-y-young miss!what?if this servant is not mistaken this is e-emprial jade!and its huge!"

Gu Li-juan look at the gem,its almost half of her palm,it was certainly huge,but unlike the first one it was still consider small,

"Ooh?then open the next one!"

"Young miss you dont feel anything at all?"

Gu Li-juan laugh

"I am really shallow when it comes to wordly riches,and beside we still dont know what this is so better not assume so it we wont be disappointed!"

The man look at her with praise and revere!

'Our young miss is really an angel untainted by world!'

Gu Li-juan ignore the man,because the real reason was,she really dont have any idea about those jewelries!

She is a country bumpkin you know?she would rather pick a money than a jewelry because she dont know what will be the real or fake one!

The man picked up the last one!the size was big!bigger than two men's head!

Although it was huge he still careful when cutting it!

The 4 maidservant was still shocked by the first jade!

Then now there is another one?

Gu Li-juan's lips twitch when she saw her maidservants looking at her like she is somekind of rare and endangered animal species!

When the stone was finally cut open Gu Li-juan glance and said

"Ooh!a normal stone!"

The man almost knelt down at her and explain in a shaky voice

"M-m-miss this i-is actually a r-r-rarest b-blue jade!"

Gu country bumpkin Li-juan ask

"There is blue in jade?"

The man almost cried when he heard it and start explaining like there is different colors of jade and the blue is the rarest blah blah blah!