Chapter 54:instant noodles

The yogurt was perfected after 3 days but they still work out to improve it,

So after a week of experimenting the fruit flavored yogurt is finally ready!

Together with the boat Feng Fu Chen release it.

Feng Fu Chen's birthday is almost coming,she wants to throw a huge birthday for him so she already permented different flavors of wines for him.

And she start making some jerkys and sausages and hams but she strictly keep it hidden,

They are married for almosy 2 years now,last year they celebrated his birthday but her feeling is not yet too deep but now,

She blushed while thinking about him,she really like him very much!maybe even deeper than like!maybe already love!

Its her first time falling in love and she liked it,she knows that Feng Fu Chen like her also and she is important to him!

So thinking that her feeling is reciprocated so the feeling is more sweet!

She is not a romantic person but she dont know why she want to give her all this time!

She still has a month to make plans,but while planning she thought about longevity noodles then think about the instant noodles in modern time!

Thinking about she nod,they were always travelling!they need something very easy to make every time they are on the road!

Gu Li-juan smile and pull up her sleeve again to experiment on how to make those.

The people in ther farm are already use to her,she always has a lot of ideas in food!

At first they were panicky seeing her work but later they are already numb.

Feng Fu Chen was extra busy since the boat operate,but he still making sure that he will eat dinner with his wife.

"What are you doing this past few days?you seems to be too busy again?"

Feng Fu Chen ask while they are eating

"I was thinking,because we are always travelling here and there i want to make something that is easy to cook!"

He is confuse so she continue

"I want to make a soup or noddles or congee that will only need hot water for it to be ready,i already made a soup,it was successful!next i will try to make noodles,then the congee"

Feng Fu Chen imagine what is she talking about and his eyes lit up but he hid it firmly,

"The idea is good!but i dont want you to over tire yourself!just take it slowly!"

Gu Li-juan nodded and smile,she felt her heart is soaked in honey because of his concern.

In the end she managed to make the instant congee and noodles,

She smile happily because she can present this to Feng Fu Chen as birthday gift.

And the blue jade she had someone to engrave was now ready,the design was the insignia she saw in his study room,he said that it was their family's insignia.

She even ask someone to sew her an ancient lingerie,she blushed again thinking about it.

The long awaited day finally come!she woke up earlier to prepare him longevity noodles,and she was rewarded by a long lingering kiss.

When he left she start making the preparation

She start with the cake,because she want to do everything personaly so she kicked all of the servant out of the kitchen.

She was smiling and humming happily while working.

After the cake,she dugged out the wines and try the jerkys,sausages and ham,

Then after lunch,she start cooking,first the dumplings,then Feng Fu Chen's favorite food,

After cooking she start decorating their courtyard,fresh flowers and fruits.

After that she took a long bath,milk flower bath,the maid was startled at first but she said that it was good for the skin so they nodded.

But the truth is Gu Li-juan just heard it from her classmate in her last life.

After bath,it was the first time she become meticulous in her self,wore a beautiful hanfu,paint a light yet beautiful make up.

After everything is done it was already dark,she ask someone to reheat the food and bring out the cake,the wine and the foods.

She excitedly wait,thinking that he will arrive soon,

But after one after one insence burned he didnt come,

The foods turned cold and he still didnt come,

The candle wicks was burned and changed and yet he didnt arrived.

Her servants tried to console her saying that he busy,

She just smile,ofcourse she know!that is why she is willing to wait!

But

"Madam its past midnight now"

Huahua said feeling pained for her young madam.

"Its fine!i will wait!"

She said still smiling,but the sun has risen and he still didnt arrived.

Gu Li-juan stand up,because she was sitting the whole night so her feet fell asleep.

She almost fell but she hurriedly hold the table,

She ask someone to check what happen to him feeling worried but the guard said that recieved an important guest.