Chapter 64:finally over

While they are hailing her and Gu family higher they become more dissatisfied with the current emperor then start digging up and talking about the Liu monarch.

The old people who knows the story start telling the truth about emperor Liu,

They say about how the current emperor betray the previous emperor!

How he become tyrant killing all the people who talk about the previous emperor!

When the current emperor heard it he become furious and without a second thought he told his soldiers to arrest all those who spout nonsense.

The capital become mess!

When the emperor start arresting all the people who talked about the previous monarch the commoners fought back!

So the soldiers arrest the commoners who try to rebel.

So the commoner start to fight more hard resulting to have a lot of casualties on both sides.

The emperor was again furious and send more soldiers to arrest all the rebelling citizens.

A lot of commoners was furious as well and the started to throw rotten foods in the palace.

"Those incompetent smelly commoners!how dare them!arrest all of them for this emperor and public execution for those who spout nonsense!"

When Gu Li-juan heard she sigh,she knows that this is the time Feng Fu Chen is waiting for.

And she knows that she has to act as well because this will be etched in the people's heart and mind.

She first go to the jail bringing nedicines and gold to bribe the guard.

She bring 5 people with her to help her,

When the people saw her they almost cry,because almost all of them are aged so she told her people to heal the older first

"Young madam thank you so much!"

"Thank you madam!"

"Thank you so much!"

They all say after they were given medicine and food

"Li-juan can only do this!but Li-juan will try her hardest so you all be released in here!please be at ease"

The commoners choke up,feeling moved!she really is their saviour!

After helping the commoner she didnt forget the visit the hurt soldiers,

She bring medicine and food as well that make them touched!

When the public execution was announced another riot came!

The soldiers tried to control them but they are uncontrollable and start retelling about the past monarch again.

So a lot of commoners was jailed and add to the public execution list.

Many people cry and beg but a lot more commoners rebelled against the emeperor.

"Your highness the citizen will become more unrest if you add more people in the execution list!"

But the emperor is already decided so the eunuch can only sigh sadly.

They will execute hundreds of commoners!

Of course the dissatisfied and unrest people will become agitated!

They were poor and hungry!so they will feel dissatisfied but what the emperor will do will cause him a lot of hate.

Gu Li-juan heard the news and hurriedly kneel down in front of the palace to beg the emperor to think again.

The emperor become furious again!he wanted to arrest her but he remember what state they are in now!

And he cannot afford if the Gu house rebel as well so he just said to let her be.

Gu Li-juan kneel the whole night make the people feel sorry for her.

Hu Ning and her sister came to pursuade her but she didnt listen,her father tried as well but no,even her brothers and sisters in law was no help.

Even untill the execution time she didnt get up and begged.

The commoners become agitated again and start fighting the soldiers!

But this time the fight was more bloody.

Gu Li-juan was already very weak,she felt like she is almost passing out,

Even though another huge riot came the execution still proceed.

Gu Li-juan tried to stand up to stop but her legs is too weak!

Her eyes widen while tears started to fall down when the commoners was about to execute

"NO!PLEASE!"

She scream with her hoarse voice,but no one listen,when she thought that they was about to behead arrows hit the soldiers and she was suddenly picked and hugged

"Wife sorry i am late"

Feng Fu Chen  whisper while hugging her,he didnt mind his bloddied armor,

The citizen finally saw light when they saw that their family is saved

"The people are safe!you are on time!you protected them well!"

Feng Fu Chen carry her

"Its you who protected them well"

Then she passed out.

She woke up after a whole day of sleep,she sat up and know that she is in their house.

"Wife you awake?"

Feng Fu Chen enter,She smile and nodded

"Succeed?"

He smile and hug her tight

"Finally over!i just order someone to clean up the palace!and we will transfer there!"