Chapter 45:revenge

Gu Xiu was startled and bit her lips

"I want them to live in pain everyday!"

Gu Li-juan hug her sister and praise her

"Elder sister is really brave!"

Then she turn to her husband and ask

"How can we do that?"

Feng Fu Chen nod and answer straightforward

"Treason!"

Gu Li-juan and Gu Xiu eyes widen

"Then how?"

Gu Xiu ask,Feng Fu Chen glance at her and explain,

"We can only do this after two days so we still have to wrong you 2 days more!"

Gu Xiu nod!as long  as her revenge will achieve its fine!

"Then after 2 days a shadow guard will come,she is your shadow guard"

"But all of my shadow guards was killed!"

"I know!remember!he is your final trump card!you discover their plan on colluding with the enemy to overthrow the emperor!so that is why they imprison you!but they cannot kill you because in your hand the key to the payment they should recieve!after 2 days i will give it to you!the shadow guard was the one who sent the message to the capital!we will be back on the 3rd day and the show will begin!"

Gu Xiu nod!she will do it!she can do it!she will make them pay!

"Sister in law,dont worry about anything,but just give your all for the show!".

Gu Li-juan hug her tight again before leaving,she wanted to stay but she knows she cannot so with a heavy heart she left with Feng Fu Chen.

"How can we do that?"

She ask while they are lying while hugging each other

"Wife dont worry!we already have the evidence and all we have to do is too put it in their residence!"

Gu Li-juan was still confuse

"What kind of evidence are you going to plant?is there innocent people involve?"

"No innocent people involve and dont worry the letter is very ambigious!there will be no name stamp on it so the officers will still have to investigate it further!and the rewards,i already know where we will put it!dont worry!"

Gu Li-juan look at him intently and ask seriously

"Where did the rewards come from?"

Feng Fu Chen laugh

"From their own treasure house!"

Gu Li-juan laugh and contentedly close her eyes while snuggling in his chest.

When she close her eyes,the guilt in Feng Fu Chen's eyes finally resurfaced!

"My wife!i am sorry!i know i shouldnt use your sister's state but i just have to do it!"

He begged,while hugging her tight.he is praying to someone or something that this dark secrets of her will remain hidden!

He was willing to be a forever liar as long as she is in his arms!.

All the evidence is actually true!he wants to use this to weaken the growing power of the 2nd prince.

He cannot let anyone to be crown as crown prince!

He need this chaotic time when all of the ministers are having arguments about who should be the crown prince!

This evidence has been with him for quite some time now but he didnt know how to bring it out,

Then Gu Xui come,he thought that this will be a perfect opportunity!as long as Gu L-juan wont know.

The rewards was actually from the 2nd prince wealth!it was his hidden wealth but he will surely wont claim it!.

Gu Li-juan woke up earlier than usual because of her worries about her sister and niece.

Feng Fu Chen bring her out and said that they have to act.

They need to remind the people in that province that there is Gu Xiu who married in to the Fu's only son.

Gu Li-juan understand what she has to do so they departed but they only wore simple clothes amd didnt bring any servant.

"Excuse me"

Gu Li-juan said,the guards on the Fu gate look at her and ask

"Anything?"

"This is Fu residence right?you see i am Gu Xui's younger sister!can i talk to her?"

The guard knit his eyebrows and turn away

"There is no such Gu Xui here!"

Because Gu Li-juan wants to maximized her act so she didnt let Feng Fu Chen come with her.

"But this is Fu house right?"

She ask a little louder so the people around her see.

The guard turn away and didnt answer so she ask again but louder

"This is Fu house right?"

The guard become irretated

"I told you that there is no Gu Xui here!"

Gu Li-juan eyes widen

"I-i-impossible!if this is Fu my sister married into this house!how come she is not there?m-my mother was worried because she stopped sending message 2 years ago!w-what happen to her?t-t-tell me!"

But the guards pushed her away resulting for her to fall down

"I told you that there is no such thing as Fu Xui here!".

His roar to Gu Li-juan.