Chapter 21:that bastard!

Baihe left several gold ingots and pull her young miss away!

Gu Li-juan was just having a great time a moment ago and running at the second!

"Baihe what is wrong?!"

Baihe look around and say almost crying

"Young miss!that Feng Fu chen know that you are a girl!this servant clearly heard him say your young miss!"

Gu Li-juan sigh!she already had a hunch but she really didnt expect that it will be true!

She only hope that Feng Fu Chen doesnt know her identity!.

After that incident Gu Li-juan rest inside the manor!

And it was good thing that the fall festival will be arriving soon so no one is having a private party!.

Gu Li-juan wear a green simple dress with small flowers on the sleeve,she ask Baihe to do her hair half for double loop braid and the rest just let it down.

She use a green silk tie as a ribbon and put some small flowers over her braids.

She go out hurriedly wanted to see what is the festival look like in olden days!

Before she left she begged her parents to not send her a lot guards!

Thinking about too many shadows following her she felt that they will spoil the fun!

When she arrived at the place where the festival will take place,there is already huge crowd in there.

Gu Li-juan's eyes was sparkling while looking at the parade!after the parade she look left and right and found a lot of interesting games to play!

She was about to step towards to riddles when someone pull her!

She was about to scream but a person from the back cover her mouth!

She keep on struggling but it was no use so she stopped wasting her energy.

When they arrived on a desserted place she kick the man in front and elbow the one in her back!

They were surprised so both of them fell together with the veil on her face!

The two kidnappers widen their eyes when they saw her face but Gu Li-juan dont have time to care!

She hurriedly run away from them!

She cant call any attention because it will ruin her reputation and in ancient time the girls would rather die than loose their reputation!

But Gu Li-juan knew that she wont arrive on that part!

She can handle this two!

When one of the man was about to grab her she use her full momentum to face and punch him in the face!

The man was hit hard to his nose so it bleed!

The other man was about to catch her but a sudden hand grab her and kick the man who was chasing after her.

Gu Li-juan was in daze and look up,she thought that it was one of her father's guard but was stunned

'What is Feng Fu Chen doing here?is he certainly king yama!he knows that i am a dead soul and want to personally pick me up!'

She shook her head thinking that is not the important thing now!

"Thanking mister Feng Fu Chen for a helping hand!"

Zhangzhen An just glance at them and pick the two fallen men to give them some space,but he was still stunned for a moment when he saw Gu Li-juan's face!

She was like an fairy!the innocense in her eyes fit greatly with her angelic face!

Feng Fu Chen side glare at him and he finally recover and hurried left.

Feng Fu Chen cant blame his guard though!

The little girl's beauty is really out of this world!

It was not a beauty that can ruin cities and bring down countries but her face is too angelic with her too innocent eyes!

"I am glad that i can be of help for miss Gu"

Gu Li-juan was in daze and ask in confusion

"How dis mister Feng Fu Chen know that this young miss is Li-juan?"

Feng Fu Chen chuckle

"Not only now!also in an alleyway running,in the stone gambling house and even in the red district!"

Gu Li-juan was startled and turn pale but refuse to admit

"Li-juan doesnt understand what is mister is saying!anyway Li-juan is really grateful!if Mister Feng Fu wants a reward you can go directly in Mu manor!Li-juan's father will surely reward mister generously"

And was about to leave bit Feng Fu Chen stop her

"Is miss Gu think that denying this will help?although i dont have evidence but i can still gather you know?"

But Gu Li-juan will never admit it so she didnt answer her

"The whole capital will surely startle when this news leak out!i bet a lot of people will laugh!"