Chapter 24:okay i agree!

The empress was livid!that stupid niece of her!

She actually did something cheap?!

She wants to ruin everything in her palace but she know she cannot!

She doesnt like to appear shrew but her hand is still shaking!

"Empress nyang nyang miss Yu arrive!"

The empress fix her appearance and let her foolish niece enter

"Tell this empress what did this good girl did?"

Yu Wei hand twitch,she had this bad premonition but she still have to deny

"Your highness Yu Wei just watch the bustling festival last night!"

The empress look at her maidservant and she come to Yu Wei to show something.

Yu Wei eyes widen!how come her jade pendant was there?

"Duke Gu reported this to the emperor!do you know what does it mean?"

Yu Wei shook her head!she didnt know that it will end up this big!

"Th emperor reprimand this empress in front of his subordinates!this empress loss her face thanks to you!"

The empress shakily drank her tea then continue

"Go back to your father!and dont ever come back to the capital you hear?"

Yu Wei eyes turn dark!the Yu siblings come to the capital because of opportunity to step into a higher rank!

As the empress niece she will surely find her a good match!but now?she ruined it!she ruined her own future!

"Aunt!aunt!please!i-i am begging you!i-i wont!i wont anymore!"

But the empress turn blind eyes to her begging and signal her servants to throw her out!

When Yu Wei is finally out she gritted her teeth!

That Damn Duke Gu!he actually use this opportunity to show how loyal he is to the emperor!

She was glad that the emperor was already doubting the Gu but now!

The empress niece messed around with the Gu daughter!it only means that the Gu never sided to the empress!

She is too angry!

"This son greets his empress mother!"

The empress look at her son,the crown prince Gongsun Feng

"Empress mother there is no use being agree"

The empress massage her head and ask

"What is the crown prince doing here?"

Gongsun Feng put down his tea and amswer straight away

"Gu household need to be wipe off!and why not start with the youngest daughter?"

The empress interest was piqued

"Let this empress hear"

"Let her get engaged at Fang Shuhui"

The empress pause

"I heard this Fang Shuhui has weird habbit about women!and a marquis is not bad!but not now!if your mother suggest it now your emperor father will think that there is scheme"

The crown prince smile wickedly

"Naturally!beside we have to smir that perfect name of her first!"

The empress get what he meant and nodded!

This is the only good thing that her stupid niece made!.

But they didnt know that a certain someone just waited for stupid one who will bite his bait!

After 3 days big news spread out!

The youngest daughter of Duke Gu,Gu Li-juan was attacked and was forced the night of fall festival!.

The news spread like a wild fire and everyone was caught of guard!

A lot of different opinion was said.

There was someone pity her,there felt lost,and some laughing at someone's misfortune!

The Gu house was silent and never say about the rumor so the people assume that it was silent admition!

But in reality Feng Fu Chen already plan it out

"There will be surely a rumor will spread out about your little daughter!what you will do?"

Gu Minzhe sigh

"Naturally this duke know this!"

Feng Fu Chen laugh at the Duke's at lost appearance,he cant blame him!the duke was well versed in court matters and even war matters but rumor and gossip is not in his forte!

"Why not listen to your son in law's suggestion?"

The duke knit his eyebrows then realized something

"This duke doesnt have son in law!dont call out shamelessly!"

Feng Fu Chen laugh again then continue

"Father in law you have to accept it sooner or later!anyway that is not important for now!what i want to say let the rumor spread first!then after let me step in together with your daughter to clarify everything!"

Duke Gu was in dazed

"How?can it really be clear up?"

Feng Fu Chen nod arrogantly

"Naturally!"

'And beside your daughter's actin skill is topnotch!'

He add in his mind!its the truth though!

Just Gu Li-juan's soft wronged word and red tearful eyes the people will surely believed and pity her!

So after 5 days with the rumor still going around the capital Gu Li-juan come out!

With her simple dress,bearing the gracefulness that she always carry,she walked around like nothing happened to her.

The people around her was skeptical and confused but no one dared to ask.

But ofcourse not all of them dont have guts.