Chapter 51:happy torture

The Gu sister was happily chatting and giggling while they are crying and begging!

"You s***!you just want to see us beg right?"

The Gu sister look at the Fu family and laugh

"Did i say that i will forgive you?"

Gu Xui ask,the Fu family was stunned and angered

"You b****!i will kill you!"

"You evil thing!you will have your retribution!"

Gu Li-juan look at them and coldly said

"How is my elder sister?is not enough that she let you beg?if its another person she wont given a chance!she is already too kind!its time!happy torture!"

"You are evil!your husband will surely leave you!"

Gu Li-juan look back and laugh,laugh aloud!

Feng Fu Chen face darken then answer

"As long as my wife is happy i dont care even if she become the devil herself"

Then he lead the two ladies out,

Gu Li-juan look at his darken face and giggle

"Dont mind them!i know you wont leave me!and it was for me!why are you mad?"

Feng Fu Chen just sigh and shook his head,he dont know either but he really didnt like to hear that he and she will be separated.!

While leaving they can still hear the loud curses but they just ignore them!

When the door is finally close the Fu family quiten down but the patriarch rage was obvious!

He glare to his son and wife and ask

"Are you happy now?i told you to not bring that woman in but you both insisted!now all of us will suffer because of both of you!"

Fu Xue look down and clench his fist!thinking if only Gu family help him in his officialdom!

If only that woman was useful!he thought that Duke Gu was only threatening them when he said that he wont help but in the end!

He really didnt help at all!so he punished her!

But he didnt expect that it will end like this!

"Why not lets say that we are framed?"

Patriarch Fu eyes flare

"This is what you insist in bringing home?utterly stupid?do you think of we say that they will let us go?brainless!"

Fu Xue's second wife bit her lips,she was beautiful that is why a lot of men want to take her as a concubine,

Because she was a commoner so they can only take her as concubine but Fu Xue is different.

He said he will marry her so he did!

She already knew that he already married once but he said she will be the main wife so she agreed!

Now she really regret it!if she didnt dream on climb higher then it wont happen right?

"But we are really not colluding with someone right?"

The patriarch sigh

"That is why they pinned us this sin!the guards will torture us just to know who will our master!they wont stop until they got the answer!even if we tell that we are innocent they only think that we are loyal so it will anger the higher up more!'

The whole family turn pale.

That is simple evil!too evil!

Then they remember what Gu Li-juan told them

'Those 2 years i will give it back 100 folds!i will make your lives a living hell!you will all regret it!'

They shiver hard remembering everything she said!

That innocent look girl is actually viscious!too viscious!.

When they left Gu Li-juan look at her sister worriedly,but Gu Xui just smile at her

"I am fine!i am happy!"

Gu Li-juan finally smile and snuggle at Feng Fu Chen and fell asleep.

"Do you really not mind?"

Gu Xui ask while Feng Fu Chen are covering Gu Li-juan

"Mind what?"

"If she become evil?actually she wasnt like that!she was the most innocent one!"

Feng Fu Chen chuckle

"When she read the report about you,maybe there is a thread snap on her!she was too angry!it was the first time i saw her that angry!maybe what you experienced open her eyes that she cannot be too kind?"

Gu Xui smile sadly and nod

"Maybe!after all i thought that she was the most innocent one,but i was too complacent with my self!in the end it was me the most innocent one!too innocent that become stupid!"

Feng Fu Chen didnt answer her,and silently agreed.

The next day the Gu sister again visit the prisoner but Gu Xui just wanted to say her goodbye!

"After this i will go,the officials allow me to take all my dowries,then i will leave this place together with my daughter!but dont worry!i will still see you when all of you come to the capital!i will watch how all of you will be beheaded!"

The Fu family shiver then Fu Xue shout

"Your daughter is Fu as well!the emperor wont let her go either!"