Chapter 26:chili powder

Feng Fu Chen lead her to the nearby restaurant and enter a private room with her maids and guards stay outside.

When they enter,Feng Fu Chen lead her again in a smaller room,leaving the maids behind,they protested at first but Gu Li-juan just ignore them.

When they settled down Gu Li-juan rip off her veil and sat unlady like that make Feng Fu Chen chuckle,

"Give me basin of water"

She ordered him,after a moment the water came and she hurriedly wash her face

"Didnt imagine that this powder will be this painfull!"

"What powder?"

Feng Fu Chen ask

"I made this powder for cooking,it is hot when you eat it so i thought maybe it will help me cry"

Feng Fu Chen was dumbfounded the laugh aloud!

"You really!"

But in the end he cannot finish his words because he dont know what to say.

After washing her face,Feng Fu Chen finally see her face clearly.

He was not a kind of person who even double glance to a beautiful women,but to Gu Li-juan he was stunned and cant help but stare!

Because first time seeing her is already a bit dark,but now,the sunlight illuminated her beauty!

She really look like an fairy who just descend from heaven.!

"Whats wrong?"

Gu Li-juan ask that make Feng Fu Chen recover

"Your eyes are red"

He answer absentmindedly

"It was painful you know?but its fine!the result is great so i didnt suffer for nothing"

Feng Fu Chen nod and remember something

"After this our engagement will be announce!"

Feng Fu Chen look intently at her reactions but he greatly disappointed

"That fast?"

His eyes squint and ask

"Why do i feel that you are disappointed?"

Gu Li-juan laugh

"Of course not!dont get me wrong!i am comfortable with you!i can be me and act whatever i want!but i just feel that i am still baby!"

Feng Fu Chen shook his head

"You are already grown up!"

Gu Li-juan's lips twitch

"Grown-up that can already carry a baby?"

Feng Fu Chen was again dumbfounded because of her

"You are really something!dont even blush when talking about carrying a baby?are you even a woman?"

Gu Li-juan giggle and stand up then start unrobing that make Feng Fu Chen panick

"What are you doing?"

"Proving that i am a woman!"

Feng Fu Chen for the first time in his 18 years of his life he blush!

Gu Li-juan start laughing again and tease him

"Ooh!the mighty cold and aloof Mister Feng Fu Chen is blushing!what should i do?it makes me wanna bully you!"

Feng Fu Chen squint his eyes and stand up and trap the convulsing girl between him and the wall,

Gu Li-juan stop laughing and look at him,she tiptoed to try to level their eyes,although it was not enough but the difference is now lesser

"What?wanna kiss me?"

She ask while putting her hand on his shoulder and and slowly lean so her face is getting nearer on his.

Feng Fu Chen who was certainly a cold and didnt feel any reactions towards another woman so it was the first time he experience like this teasing so he blush again!

Gu Li-juan laugh again while holding her stomach.

Feng Fu Chen sat down defeatedly and drank his tea!

He swore that this shame will return to her a hundred folds!he will teach this ignorant girl that there is someone who cant be provoked or else the consenquence will be great!.

Gu Mimzhen and Hu Ning heard that their dear daughter was mocked in public so they certainly wont let it pass!

But they have to take revenge firsr to the person who spread the malicious rumor!

After that day another rumor spread out!

The person who pay the thugs to attack Gu Li-juan was actually the empress niece Yu Wei!

And the person who actually spread the fake rumor is the empress people with the help of the crown prince!

The common folks was flabbergasted about this rumor!but after thinking for a while they though it was not impossible!

The empress hated Gu Li-juan because she was reprimanded by the emperor because of this incident!

And even call the crown prince petty for joining force to bully a young unmarried woman!

The emperor throw the report to the mother and son pair

"Instead of helping this emperor to managed the court affairs you two are using that brain of yours to bully a girl?!"

The prince look at the report that was thrown in to them and his fist tighten

"Father emperor this is all a malicious rumor!"

The emperor snort

"The evidence was found by this emperor's shadow guards!are you saying that they fabricated those evidence?you two are disgraceful!".