Chapter 44:sister

Yes!it was regret that hidden deeply in the real Gu Li-juan's heart!she really wanted to correct that mistake!

Feng Fu Chen noticed how deep is her regret so he hugged her while comforting her.

"There is nothing to feel sorry!you are right!your sister didnt listen to your father and that she become unfilial child!"

But Gu Li-juan didnt felt comforted so he compromised

"Then what about we investigate her secretly?then if its everything is fine we will visit her?"

Gu Li-juan eyes widen and hug him back

"Thank you!i will feel at ease after having a news about her!and i can send the news to my mother as well!"

"Silly wife!what is there to thank?i like it more if you are worry free!".

They stayed in his small residence there,as a merchant it was natural that he has property in different cities.

Feng Fu Chen's people was efficient so only after a day the news about her sister came.

Feng Fu Chen's face darken and ask his men to investigate further!

All the anomaly,all the crime that can make them convicted!

After 3rd day he showed the report to his wife.

Gu Li-juan's eyes reden and her body shook

"I-i-its real?"

Feng Fu Chen hold her so she wont fall

"Umm"

He answer heavily,Gu Li-juan grip his clothe tightly and ask him with tears

"I-i want to see her!i want to see my sister!"

Feng Fu Chen nodded he already expected this so he already made an early preparation

"Tonight okay?we will go tonight,dont worry!we will certainly wont let them get away!"

Gu Li-juan nod heavily,she will certainly make them pay!

Feng Fu Chen hug her tighter while patting her back gently to help her relax.

He can feel that she is angry,he also wants to see her anger so he didnt hide anything,he wants to know so when the time comes he knows how to deal her anger!although sound selfish but as long as he can still keep her he wont mind being the devil himself.

They infiltrated the brother in law's house,Feng Fu Chen lead her to a tattered courtyard.

Gu Li-juan saw the place and her tears fell,she cant imagine what her sister's life is!

Although she is not the original Gu Li-juan but the attachment is already etched in her body so she is still feel pained!.

Feng Fe Chen eyes darken,he swiftly wipe her tears and comfort her in a low voice

"We will make them suffer more okay?"

Gu Li-juan sniff and nod her head.

Gu Xia heard a rustling sound from outside,she subconsciously want to hide but she knows that there is no use in hiding so she just sat at her tattered bed and hug her knees.

Then she heard a small call that make her think that she is hallucinating.

"Elder sister!elder sister!its Li-juan!"

Gu Xiu shook and try listening again,when she realized it was real she hurriedly open the door.

Gu Li-juan wanted to destroy the whole place when shw saw her sister.

Too thin like almost skin and bone,her complexion is yellow,she was obviously malnourished!

Gu Li-juan hug her elder sister and cry hard

"Elder sister what happen to you?why did you become like this?"

Then Gu Li-juan was distracted when she heard a very small cry,it was from a baby!

Gu Xiu took her baby and hug her.

Gu Li-juan wanted to cry more!

The baby is very thin as well,but compare to her sister she is a little more meat,but she has yellow skin also.

Gu Li-juan try to smile

"Wow!what a beautiful baby!sister let Li-juan hug her"

Feng Fu Chen help Gu Li-juan while holding the baby,he can feel that his wife is extremely angry.

Gu Xiu finally noticed Feng Fu Chen so she asked

"This is?"

"Elder sister he is Li-juan's husband,Feng Fu Chen!"

She introduced

"Sister in law!"

He only said then worriedly look at Gu Li-juan then whisper

"Let me hold her?you are shaking"

Gu Li-juan shook her head and said she was fine,but Feng Fu Chen was still worried.

Gu Xiu saw thier interaction and want to cry again,its good that her sister find a goood man!

Gu Li-juan only cradle the baby for a while then ask

"What is her name?"

Gu Xiu bit her lips hard and said

"F-for now i am calling her Baobei!"

Gu Li-juan smile again and greet her niece

"Baobei!Li-juan is your little aunt!our pretty baobei!"

Gu Xiu tears keep on falling,Gu Li-juan give Baobei to Feng Fu Chen then hug her sister

"Elder sister tell Li-juan what we should do to this family?"